Age gap

I’m a 20 yr old bisexual woman who is into mature men and women. I like people closer to my age but I am never nearly as turned on as I am when I have sex with older men and women. Is this considered a taboo kink? Does anyone else have an age gap kink?

3 Likes

Hi, I’d say it’s not a taboo kink. There’s nothing illegal going on and after all, age is just a number :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you type “Age” into the search box you’ll find lots of interesting posts on this and related topics.

2 Likes

@arislut
When you say mature - how old are you looking as you are 20 I would feel over 50 would be awkward as you would look like father and daughter

1 Like

I don’t have ‘an age gap kink’ but women in their 20s to early 30s are all over me.
I have no idea why, it makes no sense at all

No Kink is taboo if you aren’t hurting anyone, including yourself. I expect your unlikely to be unsettling any mature couple who want to enjoy time with you.

The issue will be why you are really wishing to engage with older couples, is it because they have more experience or are less rushed. Possibly because you feel you are less likely to become emotional attached to one of them. Do you get a bigger rush as the maturely couple are more appreciative of having a younger person involved. The only downside I can see is as @batjamboree mentioned you are doing it for Daddy/Daughter fantasy or dependency.

I say go with it if it makes you feel good.

2 Likes

I think its pretty normal. All you have to do is look at all the “cougar” stuff all over the internet. And of course, the male equivalent is the “silver fox.” Cougars are probably more popular at the moment, but I know a couple of girls who married guys who are older. One of them has an age gap of nearly 30 years between her and her husband!

@Melody1 your a good looking bloke with a well maintained bod and I can imagine you’d light up a room with your charisma.

1 Like

strong text
Am 57yr old male and my partner is a female 24yr aouth London who spent sometime pursuing me. Thing is we clicked both personally, aexually and just “get each other”