Ahoi!

Hello you lovely community again!
I'm planning on getting the mrs some sexy lingerie and came about these:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32337

They look gorgeous in the images but I know they can be decieving sometimes as those photos are probably edited and using different lighting and poses. Does anyone have a pictures of themselves wearing them in a normal pose in normal lighting at all?

Oh, I think I own those... for me, rather than a female partner. If you don't mind seeing them on a male bum, I'll take a look and see if they are the ones I have, and snap a pic.

There's a pic of my bum in these on the last page of my photos. I will say that they do seem to be quite large for the stated size and they don't shrink in the wash. I have several pairs in different colours and they're among my favourite knickers xx

@ Glaswegian82 - That's fine too! Any bum's a bum lol

@ Terri JJ - Would you say its best for me to perhaps buy her a smaller size first?

A1357 wrote:

@ Glaswegian82 - That's fine too! Any bum's a bum lol

@ Terri JJ - Would you say its best for me to perhaps buy her a smaller size first?

I'm usually a size 16/18 on the bottom which is the L/XL and they're really a bit too big. I think a size smaller would be a good idea. Or you could order both sizes if you're not sure. Returning anything to Lovehoney is really easy so you could just return the ones that are not needed xx

I'm wearing these in my profile picture

They look really nice lovelylumps (comfortable)
Silly question coming up and excuse me for probably sounding like a bit of an idiot but due to the material are they comfortable for ladies to wear? They don't chaf or anything like that?
Basically would she be able to wear them all day or would they be a "heat of the moment" kind of deal? Does the front look okay (attractive?)

Currently for the price (£2.50) we can't really go wrong but I want to make sure they're perfect before handing them over as the surprise is only once

They are sold out in each size...I love these I have a few but not from LH x

A1357 wrote:

They look really nice lovelylumps (comfortable)
Silly question coming up and excuse me for probably sounding like a bit of an idiot but due to the material are they comfortable for ladies to wear? They don't chaf or anything like that?
Basically would she be able to wear them all day or would they be a "heat of the moment" kind of deal? Does the front look okay (attractive?)

Currently for the price (£2.50) we can't really go wrong but I want to make sure they're perfect before handing them over as the surprise is only once

They are very very comfortable and suitable to wear all day :) I love these and have them in various colours. Definitely worth a purchase! They look really nice from the front too. They are a nice soft material and don't shrink or loose shape when washed either