Airport

Hey! We’re getting married in a fortnight … just thinking about sex toys and airports … anyone have any tips / funny stories to share :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No funny stories, but quite a few toys now have locks if you hold the buttons in, so this should help avoid unwanted awkwardness

2 Likes

We take a selection of toys everywhere we go in both checked and hand luggage.
Never had an issue with rechargeable or batteries.
If you get stopped just warn them what is in there. They will have seen much worse :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its also quite funny.

2 Likes

No stories and unsure where to put them. I think we took a bullet vib once and put it in a toilet bag and had no problem. My only advice would be not to use any toys in the airport. lol

A nice customs lady at Charles De Gaulle airport searched our luggage and found our toy bag with vibrators and a strap on dildo. She was not even remotely embarrassed and neither was I. I guess it wasn’t her first time.

3 Likes

I’ve seen at the start of the summer another sex toys selling website which posted a whole article about going on vacation with toys. It was mentioning which countries ban buying sex toys and others that make it illegal to own a sex toy. If you need it I can make a summary in English.

2 Likes

No stories here, however check the laws in the country you are visiting… some countries don’t allow sex toys!

1 Like

Its a strange word we live in, don’t you think, there will be loads of things you can do that probably harm / effect others but you cannot pleasure yourself. @chelsea29

1 Like

I guess I’m showing my age , but when I saw the title of the thread , this came into my mind

2 Likes

I once came across a funny story about a woman who got last minute panicked about carrying a sex toy in her luggage that she went to the toilets to hide it up inside herself then ended up losing it down the toilet while on the plane after all the dramatics :rofl:
Not sure what toy it was but guessing it was something that didn’t show up on the metal detectors you walk through!

2 Likes