alcohol and lubricant for FL

I would like to know...

1. how much concentrated must be isopropyl alcohol on cleaning the FL without doing any damages.

2. I came across astroglide liquid glycerin and paraben free. Is it good for FL ? I dont want to have any allergies on applying the lubricant. I would like a safe lubricant.

Thanks for helping in advance..

:)

FL = fleshlight?

Where did you read to use alcohol to clean it? I've always assumed that water would be just fine.

All lubricant is generally safe - do you have any specific allergies to things like glycerin and paraben?

To clean your fleshlight:

For christs sake DON'T use soap- it rots them!!!!

Yes Isopropyl (as stated on their website & instructions) should be used to clean your fleshlight, only occasionally to re freshen. I do mine about once a month with alcohol. Use it neat then rinse well, it doesn't need diluting as it only is produced at one strength.

Sex toy cleaners are normaly ok, check they are soap free though, water is really all you need though.

Drying the bugger is the tricky part, wash & rinse, I normally drag a clean towel into it before leaving to air, they soon smell if put away wet.

A bit of corn startch powder (bought in all sex shops) stops them feeling tacky & more like skin!

Only use water based lubes!!!

ID Glide is by far the BEST lube I used with my fleshlight,

I've tried WET, Liquid Silk, Fun Factory Toy Fluid, Pjurr, Tracey Cox Super sex lube, Aqua Glide, KY Jelly.

I've always gone back to ID glide!