Alcohol

Pretty much exactly what @Peitho said :grin: for me red wine is chastity Kryptonite.

2 Likes

Rum , typically in a mojito
:cocktail:

4 Likes

Yeah. We tend to have an unspoken rule that sex is off the cards if were having a proper drink. Its just too much effort if we’ve had a lot :confused:

Any :joy: I’m a very frisky drunk.

I especially enjoy any cocktail though… I think it reminds me of when I was dating and had lots of naughty cocktail nights with lots of sexual tension.

3 Likes

Vodka can be (and has been!) Made out of anything containing sugar or starches.

You need roughly 17g of sugar to ferment 1g of alcohol. So potatoes, sugar beet, barley, wheat, any grain can make it. (Or lactose, another sugar, as stated by another user)

Then distil, and there you go.

None.
Alcohol completely kills my sex drive.

Of late the OH says that gin really gets her going, but myself any sort of bourbon or whiskey make me frisky… :wink:

Beer is sort of 50-50, sometimes I get horny other times I just feel bloated and want to nap lol

Have you ever tried Grey Goose vodka? Cirroc is also good but also more expensive

Any alcohol seems to make me excited. My partner and I usually have a few drinks on a Friday night, and one time he bought me alcohol free wine and said he’d had a long week and wasn’t up for sex :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bacardi.

I’m really naughty anyway but after a quite a few barcardis… (I’m told anyhow…) I’m VERY naughty AND VERY loud…

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

My partner and I have the same and it’s fancy cocktails. There’s a local place that makes great drinks from every liquor you can think of. They have over 300 different kinds of whiskey alone. When we want to get real frisky we top off a date night there.

3 Likes

Spiced Bacardi is under a tenner at Asda on the Parkway
Coming soon to a mojito near me

1 Like

The first time my wife and I tried White Claws I ended up fucking her on her brand new desk in her home office. Since then it has turned into a euphemism for getting it on :heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

Aside from that, probably tequila. In our younger days red wine, but as we’ve gotten older we seem to fall victim to headaches when drinking reds.