Alcohol

What alcohol makes you the most frisky? For me it’s vodka every time.

Sorry if this is against the rules just thought it would be fun and interesting haha

1 Like

To be fair I’m a massive light weight so any alcohol makes me frisky :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I really only drink vodka, so definitely that!
My OH gets very naughty on sherry, moreso than gin!

1 Like

Champagne! Is there any other kind of alcohol??? :grin: :champagne:

4 Likes

Does anyone know how they make vodka? It’s like love juice for me and I’ve always wondered what it exactly is like wine is like grapes and beer is like wheat or something so I was wondering if anyone knew what it was actually made of?

Distilled grain or potatoes I think! I have seen vodka on sale made from milk but never tried it! I know it’s very pure and you get minimal hangover effects from it! Edited to add…Black Cow is the milk vodka.

1 Like

Anything really. I have a point where I get very frisky but another drink later and I just want to sleep :zzz::sleeping::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Just the right amount of wine, not too much, not too little but just the ideal quantity… and preferably a nice red merlot… perfect horny-ness! :wine_glass: :biting_lip:

Vodka is my nights out drink but I rarely feel very horny after a proper night out :rofl:

1 Like

Jack Daniels is mine and what makes it worse is when I can smell hubby’s joop :drooling_face: I just want to rip his clothes off

I am sorry to say that it’s not the alcohol that makes me frisky it’s the person , I like a drink as much as the next person right person right atmosphere and right clothes always does it for me :+1:

@WillC ah thanks. It’s weird they can make alcohol out of potatoes if that’s the case. To me it tastes like nothing so props to the people who make it. I usually drink the Smirnoff one haha.

1 Like

Vodka is mainly made from potatoes I think. I steer away from it and go for wine, beer or fizz. Nice and romantic fizz is a winner…

I rarely drink, maybe have one big drunk night a year, I like to drink whiskey straight with a splash of water in it, a few of them I turn into a frisky mess, only time that my dominant side comes out!

I mainly drink supermarket own brand as i mix it with pop!

@WillC I mainly drink it with pineapple juice or grape juice. It tastes really good with pineapple juice :yum:

1 Like

My OH gets very horny and quite kinky when she drinks Malibu and pineapple juice

Yes had that! My go to is cream soda! Pint glass one third to one quarter vod, then topped up! Irn Bru is nice too!

I’m with @Peitho! Wine does it for me, just the right amount and I’m a horny mess, too much and I fall asleep - it’s a delicate balance :rofl:
I’d also be very happy with champagne if someone else is buying @PleasureDrone!

5 Likes

Me too! :rofl:

1 Like

This happens to me more often than I would wish :joy::wine_glass:

Same as others, most alcohol makes me a bit more frisky but how much depends on my mood to start with.

3 Likes