All day clit clamp.

Hello everyone! I love wearing clit clamps. They really turn me on. Now I was wondering if I can wear them all day. Does anyone do that? Do you have a certain type you prefer? Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure if I'd recommend that you'd wear one all day, think of the blood supply, unless you wear one very loose.

Thanks for your reply. That was my thought too. But then I read this article about viginal clamping suggesting that you could wear them when you are out and about. Maybe they were more talking about the labia.

Hey OrangeKiss

PP's advice is correct. You mustn't wear a clit clamp (or anything else which constricts circulation like cock rings or nipple clamps) for more then 30 mins at the absolute MAXIMUM. This includes labia clamps.

I'm afraid it sounds like the article you read gve you incorrect info. 

Have you considered something like a knicker vibrator instead? :)

Thanks Jess. Yes I have!

One of my subs loved clamps and we found it was the "restricted" feeling she got from it all so she wore a pair of tight latex undies which had a dildo inside, very similar to this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34922

It seemed to suit her craving for the clamps when out and about. But as others have said, you need to be careful with anything restricting blood flow as it can cause severe damage to nerves and cause a lot of other medical issues.

1 Like

Good tip! Thanks.