All night with an inflatable butt plug?

Love to all night with my butt plugs inserted. pumping, deflating as the mode takes me wearing PVC panties to prevent any dribbles of lube meaning more new sheets! I wake and my hand finds the bulb and bang I’m riding that very full high again.
The Ace of Spades makes for a very interesting night and wake up!

Anyone else like all night toys? I like my small metal jewelled butt plug as a go to.

1 Like

I loved my inflatable butt plug in all night. I’d drift off to sleep with the vibrations set low. It’s such a great feeling to feel full. As for the jewelled ones, I didn’t get on too well with them . The small one would’ve disappeared never to be seen again except for a visit to A&E probably. The medium one had me in a panic one day as one side had slipped inside but I managed to retrieve it . I liked the large one but didn’t trust that 100% either so tied a ribbon round the stem so if push came to shove I could pull it out. The look of a nice shiny blue heart with a yellow dangly ribbon just spoiled the effect :see_no_evil::joy:

Sounds a lot of fun - not sure on the pvc knickers all night - that would put me off - but certainly an inflatable plug is a nice idea

Sounds like fun. I love my collection of dildos, plugs and vibes. Recently discovered my love of A.

And love of l mens lingerie and holdup stockings kink.