All saved items disappeared :(

When logging in this morning all of my saved items were gone… Am I the only one?
I was wondering if maybe they’ll appear back when they fix the issue of not having different wishlists anymore?

Mine are still there. Are you definitely still logged in? The new site signs you out every time!

Yes I’m very much logged in : (

Oh no :frowning:

There’s no way I could have accidently delete everything at once right?

I’m not sure, I think @Ian_Chimp said he had to delete his items individually, so it seems unlikely?

Alright thank you! I’ve just sent an email to LoveHoney to ask if they can fix it.
It’s not the end of the world if they can’t but there were quite a lot of items so finding them all back will require quite some thinking and time.

2 Likes

Same here.
As the website was changing I did get all my items throwed into the ‘saved items’ list.
But after a couple of days they all disappeared :thinking:
So now I have none of my fave items and future purchases saved.

ETA - so it seems that each time I get logged out, the save list clears.

1 Like

This was the answer I got from LoveHoney:
“We have recently launched a new website and we are working to get customer’s wishlist’s restored as soon as possible. Unfortunately I do not have a specific date to let you know when this will be sorted by, however please be assured our team are working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible.”

I really hope they do indeed solve this quickly. I’m a bit of an organization freak when it comes to my sextoys haha. I don’t want to start adding everything in the saved items again cause I’m afraid that once it will get restored it would just be an even bigger mess.

“We have recently launched a new website and unfortunately we did not think everything through properly before we decided to go live with it."

6 Likes

So yesterday I still had my 50ish wishlist items (many diff groups) plus a few items I’ve saved since the new site went live, under the new saved items category and patiently waiting for wishlists to come back. But today I don’t have any of my saved items at all, this section is now empty. I went looking to see if wishlists were back and maybe that being the reason saved items was now empty but alas nothing.

Has anyone rec’d and explanation why saved items section is becoming blank? I know early last week there was a message from @Lovehoney_Nick saying wishlists would be back in 2 or 3 weeks and the saved is their workaround but if this section is now being wiped should we worry and re-populate or assume wishlists are almost back and items will be visible once they flick the switch.

Yeah same here.

All 40 of my items have deleted from my wishlists items and now, everytime I add new saved items - they dissappear after a day or 2.

I’ll just stop using it until it has been sorted out as its a bit frustrating.

I’ve just added a couple of random items to my saved list, and I’ve copied the ‘share’ link:

Let’s see how long they stay in there. :slightly_smiling_face: (there should be a TC Supersex Love Egg, and a Blowmotion Sensa Touch)