all you vagina lovers

what turns you girls and boys on most, small pussy lips or large puffy ones, decide and describe your favorites

is this wank fodder?

no, there is just alot of talk about penises so i thought would balance discussions,

Haha thread title made me chuckle.. Although on a serious note, I'd be careful as this is the sort of thread that has the potential to offend a few ladies.

Wildcherry wrote:

Haha thread title made me chuckle.. Although on a serious note, I'd be careful as this is the sort of thread that has the potential to offend a few ladies.

Exactly what I thought, please be mindful of the way we express certain 'types' of Vagina.

Well both, I like the general look of a small neat one, but have a pussy pump, to create that big puffy look with the OH(who's is not small and neat), if that helps!

Never given it a thought and seeing as the only vagina I'm interested in is mine - I dont think my opinion counts !!!

All of them 👍🏼. Everybody is different and so are vaginas.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

Exactly what I thought, please be mindful of the way we express certain 'types' of Vagina.

+1

Personally (having not being with many women before) I really have no preference when it comes to vulvas. I'm more concerned with the woman it's attached to :)

I once asked a partner if my vag was ok... back in the day when I was more self conscience about this type of thing... his response was so dead on...

"I love the way your vagina responds to my touch and the way I feel inside you."

That is what is most important =)

TBH it doesn't bother me in the slightest as to the shape . All that I require is a pleasant smell down there when I go down on a woman.

I havn't chosen my partner because of the shape of her flower and likewise she hasn't chose me because of the shape or size of my manhood.

Unless you go to a nudist beach you will never get he opportunity of choosing a partner in this way so generally you have to make do with whatever comes along if that makes sense. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

wrote: I once asked a partner if my vag was ok... back in the day when I was more self conscience about this type of thing... his response was so dead on... "I love the way your vagina responds to my touch and the way I feel inside you." That is what is most important =)

That is so much the right answer. The point is not the appearance, but the way it feels and responds. I am partial for loads of lubrication, either natural (which means we're doing things right) or with lube, and shaved/trimmed shaped pubic hair, but don't really have a type of vulva. They are all a source of so much fun, no matter the shape

I never really thought of it lol, I just know I love them :P So long as hygiene is maintained XD

Sum Sub wrote:

is this wank fodder?

What's wank fodder?

Musical vagina or GTFO.

Never know wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

is this wank fodder?

What's wank fodder?

The use of descriptive written material to feed the imagination for self gratification.

Each vagina is as diferent as the woman that it belongs to.

Enjoy.  x

I once asked a partner if my vag was ok... back in the day when I was more self conscience about this type of thing... his response was so dead on...

"I love the way your vagina responds to my touch and the way I feel inside you."

That is what is most important =)

So right!! Can't agree more, must have been a very clever man.

oh John69 he was a fabulous partner in more ways than one. =)

This might be of some intrest to some lovers of the vagina. It may even help you love your own.

James McCartney http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk

Enjoy. x

It's vulval you're referring to, not vaginas.

Vulval = the external genitals.
Vagina = the internal chamber / tunnel.