Allergy to toy - help?

So I have this toy -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366

My OH used this on Wednesday (approximately) and last night he noticed a rash.

There are a few red spots on his pubic bone and his strotum is very red yet nothing is on his penis - which given the toys use, I'd say is weird. Also given the time proximity makes it a little more weirder. I know people get delayed reactions but can they be this long?

The toy box says the main ingredient is TPR Plastic.

Anyone got any ideas or had similar?
It's not causing him a problem and if it consists then he'll obviously go to the docs.

We're STI tested negative so I'm sure it's not as STI.

I cant help thinking its something else HKM

I got a rash like that in saudi...just from humidity

Yeah we are thinking that too. Just strange when you've never had it before y'now?

How long did it last for?

We're thinking leave it 48 hours before bothering a doctor as it's hardly life threatening.

jock itch? (ie does it smell occasionally, itch and generally be moist where the thighs meet the gonads). If so the doctor will have super-powerful canesten HD (prescription-only I'm afraid)

Ms HKM wrote:

Yeah we are thinking that too. Just strange when you've never had it before y'now?

How long did it last for?

We're thinking leave it 48 hours before bothering a doctor as it's hardly life threatening.

With me and many guys out there it would last forever if not treated. I used to rinse for ages to make sure no soap was left, finish with a cold shower. Then wait a long time before dressing so I was completely dry, used a medicated talk and wore pure cotton boxers.

Like i said uin saudi the problem is temperature and humidity, at night its 40C and 100% so your skin is permaqnently damp.