am i the only one

the other day the wife got me to hang out and bring in the washing, and in the washing was some of her underwear (mostly very sexy underwear).

well i got turned on by handling her underwear, am i the only one that gets turned on by this?

I'm 100% certain that you aren't!

You're not the only one, my OH does aswell :)

dont know what it is about it, since telling her that i get turned on by it she deliberately does her underwear for me to hang out.

she even sent me a text when i was at work telling me when i get home there is washing to be brought in with a smilely face at the end, even that got me worked up.

You are not alone, although the washing line angle does nothing for me!

I get really turned on when I'm in the lingerie section of a shop. On many occasions I've trailed the OH around the M & S lingerie department with a hard-on. It subsides when she goes anywhere near the granny pants section. Strange that

My man does too, its nice :) X

Dont think my fella has a thing for handling lingerie tbh, not that ive ever noticed or hes mentioned, hes more likely to put it on his head to be daft hehe x

*Emma* wrote:

Dont think my fella has a thing for handling lingerie tbh, not that ive ever noticed or hes mentioned, hes more likely to put it on his head to be daft hehe x

I like wearing my OH's bras on my head when it's raining, keeps my headphones dry. I've had a few funny looks on the bus though........

*Emma* wrote:

Mine too! Although he likes handling them when I'm in them!

Crikey, I'm so trying this - if it will make my Mr take any interest in helping with the laundry, it's worth a go!

SS xx

sharry wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

Mine too! Although he likes handling them when I'm in them!

lol this! Love lingerie when its being worn, don't think it does anything for me when hanging up!

its not the hanging part, its the handling.

No you are not the only one my OH loves handling my underwear, even if I am not in it, but it usually ends up having to go into the laundry afterwards !

xGGx

K always washes my underwear. Ive made him hang it out on the line whilst dressed as a maid. I also make him carry my dirty knickers in his teeth to the washing basket. Oh what fun!. x

me to i like bringing in my oh underwear its a hugh turn on

no way are you the only one my OH underwear does it for me every time I think it you didnt get turned on then there would be something wrong