Amazing delivery service from Love Honey

Just wanted to put a quick note up praising your extremely efficient ordering and dispatch. I placed an order on Sunday, thinking that will turn up on Tuesday, but no, processed, packaged and an email from the Royal Mail saying they have picked up my parcel from LH and will be delivered on Monday.

And it was.,

Your directors must have some comprising pictures of the manager of your local sorting office to arrange a Sunday pickup.

Excellent work, hope you all got double pay.

Thank you! That's very kind of you to say. We've been pulling out the stops to make sure people get their orders for Christmas. Warehouse staff have been working extra hours, office staff have been coming in at the weekends to work in the warehouse and all week we've been nipping down to pick and pack wherever we can!

It shows, you are the only online retailer that I use where I can guarantee my order will be received the next day.

I have placed 3 orders, and all off them has arrived the next day, even when I ordered on a Friday and a Sunday.

With all the lovely things I have bought from you, Ms Goatboy and I are going to have a spanking Christmas and a bondage new year. Vanilla flavoured.

Have a wonderful Christmas.