Amsterdam fun

Of to Amsterdam 2day looking forward and a little wet at the thought of walking through the red light district and the girls trying to tempt my husband in. Not that we will be going in. Although it does make me a little wet when thinking what could happen if we both went inside! Think i might by something naughty and sexy when away. Any suggestions of things to do or buy??

The best thing we spent money on by far was some time with one of the girls. If you're not keen on them touching you/him then you could ask for a private show?

Have a cheese burger at the Grasshopper. Best cheese burger I've ever had. The Grasshopper is situated by the entrance to the RLD by the train station
Visit the sex museum, it's quite fun and very cheap.
Visit abraxas or a similar place if thats your thing (the grasshopper will also cater to this), stay away from white widow though!

There are thousands of sex shops, you'll definitely find something to your tastes.

A note on the RLD (not to burst your bubble) - I went twice last year, the first time on my own and the second with my ex. The first time as a man on my own I had literally every single girl trying to tempt me in. The second time with a girl in tow I had not one..they obviously look for visual clues and seek out their targets

Yeah you should have a go with one of the girls ;)

& go in the sex museum & definetly look in the sex shops, there's sure to be something there to tempt you! When I went I just enjoyed soaking up the scenery, I went to the zoo & also to Anne Frank's house. I also went to XtraCold & Icebar Amsterdam! I did enjoy 'those' coffeeshops but unfortunately now if you are a tourist they are off-limits =[

Have fun!

K-Walker wrote:

Yeah you should have a go with one of the girls ;)

& go in the sex museum & definetly look in the sex shops, there's sure to be something there to tempt you! When I went I just enjoyed soaking up the scenery, I went to the zoo & also to Anne Frank's house. I also went to XtraCold & Icebar Amsterdam! I did enjoy 'those' coffeeshops but unfortunately now if you are a tourist they are off-limits =[

Have fun!

Nah they are not..... It was chucked out of court plus super hard to police anyway...

Yes all that guff about off limits to tourists hasall been chucked out now, we went October half term and it was brilliant... Visited a few coffee shops and would recommend Paradox for hash cakes which are yummy and they do a great Lemon Haze weed which is out of this world. Also try Grey Area, it was packed out when we tried to get in there Heres a link to a great site http://www.coffeeshopdirect.com

As we had kids with us ( although not inside the coffee shops ) we didnt get to visit the RLD but my wife enjoyed the city so much that she is keen to return just the 2 of us which will be awesome

Oh sorry I thought they'd banned tourists in cofeeshops, last I heard they did!

K-Walker wrote:

Oh sorry I thought they'd banned tourists in cofeeshops, last I heard they did!

Naw it never reached Amsterdam. They trialed it in a few large cities but decided it would effect tourism too much ^_^

I'd recommend going to The Jolly Joker, the sex museums and just wander around the city =)