Anais Mistra Chemise

Has anyone tried this chemise? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35299 I'm just desperate to hear some feedback on it. Unfortunately the review on the similar product that went live at the same time was no use to me as her size/shape is just the opposite of mine.
Would love to know what it is like if anyone knows. If not i may have to risk it and order it anyway x

Me too! I'll keep an eye out on this thread.x

I've been waiting for that one, too. I was the tester for the bra/thong/suspender belt set of the same make. I really love the concept and I am really curious to know if the 'chemise' succeeds where the 3-piece set failed and if the same sort of sizing issue applies.

Fingers crossed for a review very soon as this was sent out same time as the other. I am interested to know about this fit too . It is lovely ! 

Yes I read your review kitsikiki and had a good giggle at the kaiser roll reference lol! I'm only a c cup so I'm hoping I won't have the same issue with the chemise.

Thank you leanne, seems no forum members have purchased it yet so I will practice some patience :) or just order it if that fails lol x

The review on the chemise is in: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35299&reviewid=148530#customer_reviews if you haven't seen it already.

Rachel doesn't mention the same kind of pinching and flattening problems, though that is likely due to the fact that each of the straps on this one is adjustable, unlike the bra set. And she does mention how neither she nor a great many women have perfectly round, perky ta-tas like the photo model, and the cups didn't sit right for her.

I'm still tempted to try it despite her two stars, because even though I know the cups will probably still present the same problems (but I might get the next size up to see if that helps), the higher adjustability could decrease or eliminate the cutting-in-iness.

[Shrug]

Tbh I think there are nicer things on LH than that. Plus the reviewer mentioned how annoying the straps were and for that price you want something that fits well that you know you will be pleased with.

Oh, it wouldn't be at the top of MY list, either.... I have extensive lingerie wishlists I can't keep up with. And aye, there are plenty of nicer cage-effect chemises/dresses/bustiers/bodies/etcetera available.

One of the lacey items I want I just noticed is on sale, too...

Ooo thank you kitsikiki, will read it now :) I hadn't noticed x

I agree the adjustability seems like a positive rather then negative to me. I'm definitely going to order it despite the 2 stars. The only concern I have is my not so model like boobs, but I will have to try it and see how that goes x

It will be nice to have another person's take on it of course. Good luck!

I finally got round to ordering this and just tried it on. It's gorgeous! Had to say as it's being discontinued so if you have your eye on it then I highly recommend it. Would be it's best on size D boobs though I think.