Anal Advice

Hi everyone :nerd_face:
I wanted to see how other people feel about anal? I used to love using a vibrator :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I tried anal with my partner and enjoyed it, but not as much as I did alone? :sweat_smile: I think it’s sort of the embarrassment of in case it gets a bit messy :woman_facepalming: not that it ever had, but has anyone got any advice on how I can enjoy it with my partner and not worry cause I do love it and want to share it with him again :smile:

10 Likes

Messy moments will always be something that could happen but the best method to decrease your chances are to use an anal douche kit which will help clean you out so can feel a bit more at ease with things :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just go for it, or you can use an anal douche before hand

3 Likes

Yes agree with the others, use an anal douche.

2 Likes

I enjoy it but like you i worry about anything going wrong . We have a cheap douche that i couldn’t get the hang of so actually ordered a new one today with good reviews , better to be safe than sorry … Role on the weekend , think its probably worth getting one for yourself so you can totally relax and enjoy it .

4 Likes

Communication, going slow - we always put a towel down just in case. Despite best efforts sometimes things can be a little messy but it’s nothing to be ashamed about.

2 Likes

I have only had anal sex once and that was 30 years ago. I had a dream I was having anal sex again and although I don’t really remember the feeling, it felt so good…so tight and “different”.

With more pressure on the shaft and with the head of my penis never coming out of the anus itself, the sensation was so different yet so familiar even ever having done it one time as a youth.

I also think of Mrs. Val giving birth and the mess that came with that including anal squeezings being present from pushing. It can be made into a big deal or quickly dealt with. I would love to experience it again but Mrs. Val is an “exit only” type of a gal… :grin:

3 Likes

I really enjoy having anal sex, a few things I recommend is if you’re worried about mess, use a douche at least 30 minutes before hand to clean out with some warm water. Get some nice lube and don’t be afraid to reapply. Take it slow warm up a little with some fingering, plugs, vibrators and dildos what ever you fancy. Try different positions, personally I enjoy being taken from behind, but you can try on your side or even riding him.

4 Likes

Don’t have anal straight after a bowel movement. Ok usually if there is 12 hours apart. This will reduce the chance of mess.

We always start with butt plugs just to loosen up before using the penis or strap on. Lots and lots of lube and more lube. Start slowly sliding in then increase the tempo and add more lube if you feel it necessary.

Keep telling each other how you are feeling and what you want. Good communication is essential to get the best anal experience. Change position or suggest new positions to try out.
Enjoy yourselves. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

These comments relate to the receiving partner.

There’s a LH advice article on this. It is right!

In particular, make sure you poop 1 1/2 hr or so before, so you don’t turn things loose (Voice Of Experience here).

Putting a condom on the penetrater keeps it clean. If it’s a toy, take it out over the toilet, so if there are surprises, they will be taken care of. Again, VOE.

Trotting off now put in my favorite toy.

3 Likes

I agree with the others you can either poop beforehand or douche in my experience the latter works best for me anyway and again you can put something down just incase and there is nothing to be ashamed about so don’t worry about it if you worry then that will take your mind to a different place and it won’t be as enjoyable as it could be

2 Likes

Of course use an enema with warm water, it’s a way to help insure less to next to no mess. After that you can really let yourself enjoy it because you’re not worried!! And less worries equals mind blowing, life altering, relationship sealing trust exercises that ended with an anal orgasm that was thought to be a mythical happening. Don’t skimp on the amount of enemas, or quality of the tool. They can be enjoyable for both and that’s what’s it’s all about!

2 Likes

Pretty much as everyone else has mentioned. Trying some way of cleaning yourself out first. ( usually about 20-30 minutes before should be fine)This alone usually can give you peace of mind enough to enjoy yourselves.

1 Like

Anal is so much fun and addicting. Being the male in the relationship I love wife penetrating me with a strapon. But I also love butt plugs and prostate massagers. Same for my wife she is addicted to anal as well. Sometimes it’s me giving her full penetration and sometimes just a butt plug. We both find wearing a butt plug during sex very erotic and makes orgasms so much more intense. We find anal is so much more than full penetration with penis or a dildo. Experiment and have fun with it.

2 Likes

Both my OH and I are keen to try this. My OH has done it before but I’ve not and I have a few qs?

Will I orgasm?
What is the best position to be in?

Feels silly asking but don’t want to ask my oh

3 Likes

Here’s the LH advice page. :bum2:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I have been on this page, I just wanted to see what others views and experiences were :smile:

Ah, it is amazing :heart_eyes: the orgasms are so good, definitely advise a bit of clitoral play, either with a vibrator or your partner doing it.
If you lie down on your side and bend over a bit, this is the first position I did with my partner, it was super easy. The next time we did it I bent over on the bed but had my chest on the bed - a bit like doggy style.
But yeah, some people love it, some people really don’t. I just wish I wasn’t so worried about the mess etc. But like everyone has said, it is normal :blush:
Good luck - would love to know how you get on if you do it :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

I LOVE my partner’s tight ass!

1 Like

Thank you. Will report back c

1 Like