Anal and toys advice

We love using toys together and I use some on my own too, but we'd like to add to our huge collection with something we've not tried yet, we were thinking nipple clamps, but not sure what to get for beginners, what would you recommend?

Also we love trying anal, I say trying coz we're still fairly new to it. We use lubes and can manage fingers (he's inserted 3 max so far) but it can be uncomfortable still, we use the medium butt plug to try and open me up, but that can be uncomfortable at times too, even with lube, we have managed to get his cock in my ass, but even with the lube and a jonny, it's can still be difficult and hurt at times........what can we do to make me bigger to take him comfortably? Any lubes, toys, exercises?

Thanks for any info

Use a smaller butt plug first, then go onto the medium one once that is comfortable. Use them before having anal (unsure if you're already doing this). If necessary try a bigger butt plug to stretch if your partner is a lot bigger than the butt up you're using now.

but if you're saying the medium is uncomfortable then maybe you need to take a step back! Remember though...it's not supposed to be 'comfortable' as such!

are you using an anal specific lube? I rrecommend maximus or sliquid sassy x

i should add it takes time. I've been trying for ages to stretch enough to accommodate my partner. Not quite there yet but we put no pressure on me!

thanks misschar, we use fingers, then plug as foreplay and with normal sex before attempting him entering, I know there needs to be some feeling, but it's painful at times, so takes away from the enjoyment, which is so annoying coz it really turns me on!

I bought rear entry, but wondered if I just didn't have the right lube for me, was looking thru but there's so many to choose from!

Looks like we'll have to just keep going

Do you use the plug by yourself? It is really worth investing in an anal training kit with a few different sizes. You probably need to stretch over time rather than just when you guys want to have anal sex. That's what i do.

I do not recommend rear entry or any desensitising lube for every time use because it can make you not be able to tell if there is something wrong! Its dangerous in my opinion, have had some bad experiences!

Use a lube designed for anal with your toys and with your partner, such as sliquid sassy or maximus. They are thicker and provide more comfort as obviously your anus doesn't self lubricate like a vagina.

X

Hadn't thought of any of that, thanks, that's great advice. Hubs is gentle anyway, but would make sense

i don't use the butt plugs by myself, so think ill need to start doing that, and maybe use them more often, even if he's not after the full fun......or me for that matter!!

X

Yeah I wear mine just casually round the house. Really helps. :) good luck! X

Hehe, will have to give that a go thanks again x

Are you using lube specifically for anal sex? The difference it makes is amazing! I didn't think it would make much of a difference until I invested it one.

I thought I was, but learner error meant I got a desensitiser instead, just ordered some anal lube........which means we'll have to try it out when it arrives

really hope it makes a diff, anal really turns me on and obv hubs too, so don't want to have to stop!!

Mad hatter wrote:

I thought I was, but learner error meant I got a desensitiser instead, just ordered some anal lube........which means we'll have to try it out when it arrives

really hope it makes a diff, anal really turns me on and obv hubs too, so don't want to have to stop!!

It really will make such a difference. I had a butt plug which was agony to try and use with regular lube but with anal lube it was really enjoyable to use.

I'm looking forward to it, thanks

Hi Mad hatter,

I use the following product which has really transformed 'anal play' for me:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28767

I also have a review posted on this product! The great thing about this is that you do not loose sensation but it does make everything relax and feel more comfortable. It really does take away the 'burning' feeling that you can get.

Also this LH link may be helpful - lots of good info and advice here too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/

Thanks scorpius12, ill see how we get on with the lube I just ordered and if not ill give that a try!

Also I would recommend Tristan Taormino's book. Available on Kindle too iirc.

Mad hatter wrote:

Thanks scorpius12, ill see how we get on with the lube I just ordered and if not ill give that a try!

Hi Mad hatter - I didn't mean for this to replace using lube - this is to be used in conjunction with your lube. You use this product say 5 minutues before you even start to play.

It just makes eveything nice and relaxed before you start.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Mad hatter wrote:

Hi Mad hatter - I didn't mean for this to replace using lube - this is to be used in conjunction with your lube. You use this product say 5 minutues before you even start to play.

It just makes eveything nice and relaxed before you start.

aaahhh, sorry, gotchya now :)

Having been recently fairly new to anal I also did as you did and asked advice on here... the biggest and best was lube lube lube and really take your time.... We also started with fingers and then some anal beads including vibrating ones which when in my arse and him in my vagina well mmmm says it all. Anyway back to subject, I then bought a small butt plug and experimented myself a little so I found out what was comfy or not. We were also having a little bit of anal sex with him just really having the tip of his cock in. We gradually built this up until recently we went out shopping, with my butt plug in... wow instant hardon for him when I told him and a turn on for me. When we got home I was so relaxed and I managed to have him in my arse fully and wow!!!! Hope that makes sense. . Oh and one more piece of advice I fnd if I have come first then that relaxes me loads to... Enjoy. x

HisKinkyWench wrote:

Having been recently fairly new to anal I also did as you did and asked advice on here... the biggest and best was lube lube lube and really take your time.... We also started with fingers and then some anal beads including vibrating ones which when in my arse and him in my vagina well mmmm says it all. Anyway back to subject, I then bought a small butt plug and experimented myself a little so I found out what was comfy or not. We were also having a little bit of anal sex with him just really having the tip of his cock in. We gradually built this up until recently we went out shopping, with my butt plug in... wow instant hardon for him when I told him and a turn on for me. When we got home I was so relaxed and I managed to have him in my arse fully and wow!!!! Hope that makes sense. . Oh and one more piece of advice I fnd if I have come first then that relaxes me loads to... Enjoy. x

wow!! A shopping trip with it in, not sure if be that brave - I've worn just a coat and nothing underneath and gone out for the night or dinner with no knickers, but that's a whole new level ;) I find that I have to hold them in coz my arse pushed them out, which is also what happens when we have anal. I have taken him fully before, it can get uncomfortable at times and I can push against, but there's been the time were it just happened and was great!

Its getting frustrating now coz we use jonnys which we hate anyway and they make him go soft sometimes, so add all this together and if we weren't so turned on by it and determined to get it right we'd of given up long before now!!

Thank you for the reply, all makes perfect sense, just going to have to get new jonnys, (he hates the ones we've got now!) and take time and practise will fingers crossed make perfect x

Does a but plug enhance a female orgasm? Me and my wife are wanting to try anal but not sure where to start.

Smoking the dog wrote:

Does a but plug enhance a female orgasm? Me and my wife are wanting to try anal but not sure where to start.

In short yes, remember to start small and use loads of lube. Will give her a full feeling and make the vagina a bit more closed. Have a look at the lovehoney guide to anal toys

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/an-overview-of-anal-sex-toys/

and their guide to butt plugs

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-butt-plug/