Anal? Butt plugs?

Hey guys never really understood the pleasure factor for women with anal toys etc

Can anyone help?

Well what specifically would you like to know?

I guess it's just a case of everyone is into different things. Anal can be great fun & feel really good if done properly but obviously it's not something to rush into & for alot of people, it can be a total no-go area.

Is it enjoyable for women? What sensation will a butt plug give that anal wouldn't? Or vies Vera

It can be. I personally find it enjoyable. A butt plug can be used to stretch the anus a little & get it used to the feeling but can also be used during vaginal sex for additional stimulation.

Ok great thanks :)

You're welcome :] The thing with anal play is to start small & slow & remember to lube lube lube! Have fun though :P

I'm not sure of the OH would be into it tbh :s I was just curious.

You should give it a go. One of my ex's wouldnt even entertain the idea, but then one day she caved in and loved it!

Ha maybe I'll mention it to him. Doubt it though!

You may well be surprised Sailor! I didn't think my man would be interested in any such things, I was very wrong lol!

Sailor.S wrote:

I'm not sure of the OH would be into it tbh :s I was just curious.

It took me ages to convince my ex to try anal play! Funny seeing how most guys are so eager for it!

He was reluctant to finger or lick my ass so I suggested buying a small butt plug and gradually as we experimented we both started to love it and did it regularly.

Talk to him about it, you might be surprised!

i introduced my ex to anal and she loved it. eventually we got round to trying DP, 'one of the best feelings ever' she said it was, not to mention how hard her orgasms were with both holes filled!

one of the things I like about buttplugs is how you can wear them under your normal clothes and go about your day. i've slipped one in and taken a trip down to the bank before. getting in and out of the ar was the really fun bit! some people even like to sleep with them in. it's naughty and taboo isn't it, anal? well, maybe not so much nowadays, I think people are a lot more open to tryingout new things.

but just the idea of having something inside you and filling you up, that really turns me on. I'm sure some women who regularly wear butt plugs may agree.

butt plugs feel really nice when youre orgasming or about to. your bum and vagina clench and it feels sooooo nice but my bum pushes the butt plug out sometimes as im orgasming which is really annoying haha

Sailor.S wrote:

Is it enjoyable for women? What sensation will a butt plug give that anal wouldn't? Or vies Vera

It certainly is for some, as long as you have the right mind set and fancy something exotic. The different types of anal toys all give very different sensations depending on the size, shape, texture, rigidity and temperature.

I have been wanting to try anal for ages but my OH is not keen. I had some solo play and used a vibe anally, my orgasm was so intense. I loved it. I've decided to be brave and just go to bed with a but plug in and hope he likes it. I'd really like him to pull it in and out whilst he fucks me. One step at a time maybe lol

Oooh this looks good and it's on deal of the day!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

you have an hour and a half to snap it up :) x

Anal play is one of those tabboo subjects but I can assure you, it really does take sex to another level..

Ive a few anal toys which I like to have used on me, My wife will let me insert toys into her anus but doesnt like me pulling them in and out but she always has awesome orgasms when she has a toy in her ass..

Try asking him to lick your anus whilst he's been giving you oral and is all horned up, he may be that horny he just does it!!