Anal - Condom or no condom

Ok so my wife and I have been married for two years and have tried anal. However we both HATE condoms, so we've been thinking about possibly doing anal without a condom. Has anyone here tried it? Is it safe? Whats your views?

To give you some info about us, we were both virgins when we met and have both been faithfull and are both disease free.

I think everything should be fine however you will need to thoroghly clean the area ( for obvious reasons) using an anal douche or enema....

Where do we go about getting one of those and how do you use one?

You can buy them on here... a little research on the web might help as I am no expert on the subject

we do not use condoms

i don't use condoms for anal sex i just have a good douche and good wash after

condoms really dont feel nice for me and i can't feel what im doing properly either

We never use a condom for anal. I find the sensations better as I'm going in and my GF loves the feeling of me coming in her arse. We don't think we'd get the same sensations with a condom. She's never had a problem with enough lube; I've sometimes felt a bit sore but Sudocrem sorts that out.

yeah plenty of lube is a good move for sure i love the sensation and so does she

hoping to buy a sex swing next month for deeper penetrations

im a rare one in that i use condoms for anal, as well as douching.

i tend to like a mix of penetration and using condoms we can go back to vaginal without much fuss (just take the condom off)

I don't always use condoms for anal I find it more comfortable not to. Just use lots and lots of lube and do lots of foreplay! x

yes us too its nice isnt it?

We are fairly new to anal, I had always assumed we would use a condom but when the moment happened the first time we just went ahead without one and love doing it that way. Never had any mess and it feels so good.

Would never dream of using a condom under our circumstances.

We're new to anal play too and we haven't used condoms, and haven't had any problems at all. We do go straight into the shower (together!) after just to make sure we're both squeaky clean again.
I had bought a basic douche from here, but the two occasions where we've ended up going for full-on anal (rather than just toys), it wasn't actually planned so I didn't get a chance to 'prepare'!

Another vote for plenty of lube and warming up with a butt plug or fingers.

I always use condoms but I don't have a regular partner. I did once try without (we didn't have any) and thankfully my bottom had more sense than my brain.

One tip is to wait a few moments after initial penetration. It gives the muscles of the anus a chance to relax a little bit and makes intercourse much more pleasurable. xx

Thanks for all the advice and I shall bare that in mind for next time. Condoms just ruin the sensation for both of us so I'm glad that we can try it safely without. As for lube, oh trust me I learnt that one. Also your right, I always use a butt plag to get her going first as I find then shes more relaxed for me.

I love the feel of my boy cumming inside me so we don't use anything but depending on where we are it makes things tricky if we want sex again later.....

My man prefers not to wear a condom either and I have no problem with it at all, it's more erotic that way ;)

I've never used a douche before anal sex [or ever!], but I always make sure I've "been" beforehand...

It should be absolutely fine, just be sure to wash thoroughly afterwards. A douche may be used beforehand just for piece of mind, but most people find they are fine without one, it's just important to maintain your penis hygiene afterwards because obviously, there will be bacteria there even if you cannot see it. It's also nicer for your partner to have a nice fresh penis again in case she wants to play some more.

Postillionager wrote:

It should be absolutely fine, just be sure to wash thoroughly afterwards. A douche may be used beforehand just for piece of mind, but most people find they are fine without one, it's just important to maintain your penis hygiene afterwards because obviously, there will be bacteria there even if you cannot see it. It's also nicer for your partner to have a nice fresh penis again in case she wants to play some more.

I forgot to mention, obviously, this only applies in the situation the original poster described ie where you are in a steady, monogomous relationship with no risk of std. Obviously, condoms should always be used with a new partner or in any kind of casual sex.

I prefer without (obviously after a good clean using an enema/douche)