Anal Dildo Progression

Hello everyone,

BIt of context, I'm hetero guy that recently bought a dildo and as such is my only anal experience. I went for the Lifelike Lover 6 inch suction dildo and it feels great but i have taken to it quicker than I thought and it just isn't big enough to ride and I want to mave up to a longer and thicker boi. The Lifelike Lover 9.5 inch ballsy suction dildo has caught my eye and looks thrilling but i'm wondering, do you think it is too big of a jump from the 6 inch? should I try maybe a 7/8 inch to train with?

Any advice and any feedback of the LL 9.5 inch would be greatly appreciated

There are lots of lifelike lover 6 inch dildos so I don't know which one you mean. But I've been told that it's best to size up 1" in circumference at a time. For length, you control how much you insert so that's less important, long is fine (assuming it's not so long that it's unwieldy). Personally, I only use silicone dildos. I love the multicoloured luxe 7", they're more flexible than the other silicone dildos in the range and they feel great. I love the shape too. They're only 5" circumference though and I wish they offered a thicker size.

We've been training my husband's ass for a good while though, and we made the mistake of taking a large jump in dildo size, and he couldn't get it in. Once we went through intermediate sizes, he can now accomodate that large one and has moved on.

The thing you need to be concerned about is circumference. After all, you don't have to push it all the way in if it is too long, but you have to be able to take the circumference to get any of it in at all. At the smaller end of the scale, increase your circumference by no more than 1 inch at a time, and take it slowly, training your ass to comfortably take it - only once you can comfortably take it should you move on.

The one he got stuck for a good while was this one:

Adam's Cock PleasureSkin Dildo 7 Inch

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10747

It has a circumference of 6.25 inches, and it took him a while to accomodate it's girth.

Now he's moved on to this one:

King Cock Ultra Realistic Extra Girthy Suction Cup Dildo with Balls 9.5 Inch

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33603

He can take the 7.75 inch girth now, but we are still working on him taking the length.

He always works up to his largest dildo via others to warm his asshole up, and anal training takes time, patience and determination, but we think it is well worth it. Good luck!

This gives great progression without the expense goes from smallish to big, I have a feeling it might suit the bill and you'll get to the base eventually over "some time " https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

This gives great progression without the expense goes from smallish to big, I have a feeling it might suit the bill and you'll get to the base eventually over "some time " https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

I'll have to look into that one. I've been meaning to work into bigger toys.

I have taken a similar journey over the past few years.

Started with a small butt plug (less than 4 inch girth) then progressed up to 4.5. At the same time I also started experimenting with dildos, lifelike lover 8inch (which is about 6 insertible, girth of 4.75) which was uncomfortable at first but soon became ok.

from there I bought the Lovehoney harness with purple 7 inch, which is also 4.75 girth, but it's tapered, so only gets to that width at the end. Found it pretty easy even when being pegged in doggy from Mrs Sen.

I now use 2, both from King cock, 1 a 6.5 inch with 5.2 girth and the other a 8 inch, with 6 inch girth (this was only available from Lovehoney as part of a kit, the other 8 inch ones were girthier). I've being pegged with the 6 inch one but not the 8 yet, have only used it for solo so I can get more used to it.

it took a while to get my head around liking larger anal toys, small ones were OK, but I was weird if I wanted bigger sort of thinking. Mrs Sen is supportive and wants me to enjoy myself.

just take your time, there's no rush and listen to your body, it'll quickly tell you if you've pushed the boundary too far