anal eaze lube

well i tried anal lube with my , supposedly it eases the pain but my wife said she still felt the pain. So we did not like the product. right now were using a product callled moist anal lube and it works pretty good.

well i tried anal lube with my wife, supposedly it eases the pain but my wife said she still felt the pain. so we did not like the product. right now were using a product called moist anal lube and it works pretty goood..

last year i also bought my wife the rotating beaded jackrabbit vibrator and she really enjoyed that one.

I have also so bought a cyber skin 2 inch penis extension the thick one. it was a little flimsy and kept sliding off . what i did was add a non lubricated condom first then the extension and it worked pretty good. my wife enjoyed it but said it was a little to thick. other than those two compalints it works pretty good.

I have tried Anal Eaze and it did help ease the pain. I think alot of the time it comes down to how relaxed you are! my hubby is big in girth and i find it hard to take him .. with or without lube/anal eaze so we tend not to do anal. I do it for him and have used anal eaze on him. I think i may try that moist anal lube though! Thanks

yeah it's mainly to do with how relaxed the taker is, I've used many lubes that slightly numb but if i'm not relaxed it will hurt. Tip is to take it really slow, slip in then out, in a lil deeper and out etc, let her relax, let her control. Also helps to have a few glasses of wine before hand lol

Ive tried lots of lubes, but never tried any that slightly numb. I think the best one has to be ID millenium, its not sticky or dries up quick like others Ive tried. Like everyone else says, its all down to being relaxed and in a comfortable position. I find reverse cowgirl is more comfortable than doggy when doing anal, but thats just me.

My friend swears by a glass of wine too to her her relax :)

I wholeheartedly disagree with using desensitizing or numbing creams for anal. Use a great anal lube (I use sliquid sassy and love it) and warm up well - fingers, incremental butt plugs and best of all - in my experience - a vibrating butt plug.

Agreee with pretty much everything above, if you are using something to numb the pain then you are potentially going to damage yourself, and that can take a long time to heal as well as being quite dangerous. Sliquid Sassy is pretty much the best anal lube I have encountered. Personally I would warm up with a small dildo or tapered butt plug, I actually find fingers quite uncomfortable for their size, but maybe I just need to moisturise more!

Alex.