Anal electro stimulation

I'm really interested in trying an electro butt plug . If anyone has any tip on this I'd be really great full.
I already enjoy anal play and prostate milking witch I've had some amazing results from . So I'm not a beginner.
Think it would be a great addition to have a chastity cage no
Atomic

Hi Atomic - you do seem to be having an interesting time!

My interest in using E-stim with butt plugs is primarily for pelvic floor strengthening (which has real benefits in its own right). I have used fairly large metal butt plugs as one electrode while using a metal chastity cage or a metal kick-boxing shield as the other electrode and even with a basic EMS unit the effects are interesting. The large area of these electrodes means that the sensation is dominated by the muscle stimulation and does not have much of the localised tingling you get with small electrodes. The contractions really clamp down on the butt plug and pull the plug deeper in. Not, as you can imagine, an entirely unpleasant sensation!

I have a bipolar plug the sensation is really quite nice but can really zapp you if it falls out! Got it for very modest cist, it also came with two adjustable loops for use round your man hood.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I have a bipolar plug the sensation is really quite nice but can really zapp you if it falls out!

Wow yes!!! My original EMS unit didn't have a connection check safety feature and when a bipolar plug fell out on me it just kept zapping my 'ring'. I reckon the whole street heard me scream. I gave up using that plug afterwards.

I have a couple of sizes of bipolar plugs & my conclusion is that size does not effect the amount of stimulation, so get something that is a comfortable size for you.

Another thing is, if you have a cheap 2 channel controller where the power can't be set for each channel independently, and try to use the butt plug with anything else (e.g: TENs pads/adjustable loops/chastity cage) Most of the power is sent to the butt plug & I don't get much feeling from the other device. So if you want to do that, I would recommend 2 controllers. That also allows you to set up different patterns on both for interesting interactions.

Also be aware that controllers have different connectors, so you might need to make up an adapter or 2.