Anal feel?

Hi there I'm a newbeeee here!
Im interested in loads of things thats to do with sex and any other intimate things. Me and my OH are very close and we are experimenting together.
Lately weve started to talk more about anal and decided to try it out since there was few times he 'accidentally' put his fingers on my hole etc. It feels really good to have his fingers inserted and like vibrators and bullets but ive got a little problem about the feel of it.
When we are actually having anal, using his penis, it feels really good but very odd at the same time and im not too sure how its supposed to actually feel..

So my question is. How does anal feel for you?

For me, I find it can actually be more satisfying than vaginal play sometimes. I need clitoral stimulation as well as vaginal penetration to orgasm, but I manage to orgasm frequently from anal penetration with no help from other sources!

Fulfilling, tight, kinky! Feels weird until you're used to it then it just feels good

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fulfilling, tight, kinky! Feels weird until you're used to it then it just feels good

This! I can't compare it to vaginal sex since I don't have one, but all of the above, plus I love the added feeling of having surrendered my body to my partner in a really intimate way :)

+1 for the above, feels "naughty" also you feel full and the sensation is amazing. I have only ever achieved the big O with anal when on top (but it's clitoral, as I can also come on top vaginally) but it's one of my favourite things! You can feel more subtle sensations and movements from partner i find as well Took a couple of years to really fully relax and enjoy it.

My wife loves anal. My advice is just go slow. Pressure is not good.

Feels amazing try to relax and not think about it then the feeling will be so much better it's a very full feeling and very intense compared to vaginally can feel every ridge of his penis so much more through the butt. I cum very intense this way.way more then vaginally again I offen need clit stimulation to reach same level of pleasure. Also it feels slightly more forbidden if that makes sense which is a turn on to.

The replies are great! Thanks guys you made me feel a little better about it. Its a little embarrassing description but whenever I have anal I feel like I need to go for a poo and I don't know if thats how.. It feels the first time or am I just weird?

The feeling of needing to go to the toilet is normal. Ask him to go slowly, to allow your body to relax and make sure you use heaps of lube. Any drag or added resistance there won't help the toilet feeling.

Please don't insert straight vibrators, and definitely not bullets into your anus, it's very dangerous. Only use anal safe toys with a flared base, because your ass isn't like your vagina, it likes to suck things in and up. Not a trip to the hospital anyone wants to take!

Anything new is going to feel a little strange to start with. Take things slowly and remember to use p!enty of lube. I prefer anal sex to vaginal and I orgasm very easily and hard during it. Keep experimenting with different positions etc, it'll feel better the more you do it x

Also, it might make you feel better and confident with anal (does for me anyway) is to douche. cleans you out and should make you feel less like you need to do a no 2 during anal. Keeps everything more hygienic also.

Thank you :D
Me and my OH tried it again last night after some foreplay and warm up, tried to relax as much as I can and it went down great! So hopefully next time it will be even better. :)

What position do you guys recommend as well? Apart from doggy style and sitting on his lap position.

I used to use normal lube for the first and second time but we decided to get the actual lube for anal, I found it a lot better and found that it warms up/heats up when on skin so im guessing thats to make me loosen up a little bit.

I personally find anal sex far more pleasurable than vaginal sex.

I would highly recommend adding in some anal foreplay, really working you both up to the actual deed. Use lots of anal toys and experiment to find out what toy works for you, once you have found one that you enjoy - you can branch out and explore more.

I am a huge lover of glass toys at the moment, you can get some great smaller glass butt plugs on Lovehoneys 2 for £20 deal. I found them very pleasurable due to being able to adjust their temperature through cooling and warming. It might be worth trying a squidgy one first, but if you are feeling frisky - I would definitely point you in the way to the glass ;)

Happy fucking x

Snap MissNaughty! Much more enjoyable, haven't tried glass so stealing that tip (thanks).

Anal for me, is tight, feels filthy but can be uncomfortable (curry or anal is a frequent in my head discussion).

I have a new (male) partner who hasn't tried anal before (mine, not his), so looking forward to introducing him to it.

Although you mention your partner 'accidently' putting fingers on/in, I'm not a fan of surprise anal (like to prepare, know I'm as 'clean' as possible, hate if I haven't).