Anal fisting

How many people have tried anal fisting? This is for both male and females to comment on. I'm curious to know :)

1 Like

Oh yes. I have fisted my wife anally and she does enjoy it. We've used toys and obviously I have anally penetrated her as well with my penis.

Of late though it has been a complete reversal and my wife is now gleefully anal fisting me using very big toys and a big strap on to pleasure me and her in the process as it is fair to say that she rather enjoys it. Lucky me because I love it too.

As she smaller hands than me she is able to get her whole fist in up to the wrist. She really does get very carried away by it all.

For better hygiene care she wears latex disposable gloves.

Probably my favourite form of sex at this moment in time.

Oh, not for me im afraid, but crack on and enjoy

Me and the missus don't mind toys/ fingers but fisting is a bit beyond us.

It's not for me, but if it's something you enjoy then go for it 😜

1 Like

Yes!! Myself and the wife are really in to anything anal, and that includes fisting. We both can take a full fist, and we love using the long length rubber fisting gloves they sell at L'honey, (I have done a review of them on my page) what with lots of lube and in a 69er position, fisting each other at the same time, what's not to like about it.
Happy Days n' Nights :)))

I love being fisted and love fisting men and tasting my fingers afterwards with flavoured lube or the odd bit of poo mmmmmm yummy x

I love anal, but fisting - not my cup o' tea...

1 Like

We try but just can't get beyond a certain point, not a full hand. I love the sensation though. Sometimes BF cock and a large dildo will fit, and he is a big boy!

Imho anal fisting is the ultimate sexual experience. I am fisted most weeks by a lovely mature lady who I have a long term relationship with or by a retired headmaster who canes me first. Lots of lube, take it real slow, poppers if they are your thing. You must be comfortable and relaxed, Lying on your back with legs strapped up is the best position. If it hurts stop immediately because you are doing it wrong. There are many anal fisting instructional websites which provide good experienced advice. It will probably take ten or more attempts before you get past the second sphincter. Fisting beats toys / dildos hands down...pun not intended.

1 Like

Love anal but hubby average penis is all i can bare sounds so painful obviously it is but possible but i think to my self how?? Very nieve to this act sorry .

I've got this; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541

and a larger one, my wife did fist me once which was really nice but she's scared of hurting me even though I say it won't given the size of my butt plugs, occasionally she will let me fist her vaginally which I find a great turn on, although its not quite her cup of tea, she still lets me.

Yes!! Me and the wife are really in to anal, and that includes fisting and pegging. My wife loves fisting me and using big toys on me. My wife I not interested in being fisted herself, but loves a plug or my cock in her ass. She love working and she can almost double fist me

I love being anally fisted. Since I discovered that I could I like to finish every play sesh with my partner fisting me. Fortunately I met a sexy swinger woman who loves to indulge me when we get together.

1 Like