Anal lube with a nice taste?

Hi, I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me by recommending a lube that is both:

+ Good for anal

+ Tastes good

I currently use Maximus lube which is a great anal lube but it just doesn't taste very nice. I've looked through the anal lube section and I'm not sure if any of those are going to taste any better than the Maximus and in the flavoured lube section I'm concerned that they're all going to be of too thin a consistency to be good for anal.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

As most people don't taste lubricant that has been used anally then it is not usually a requirement. I would suggest using a flavoured one as well as the one you have.

Sliquid are very nice and not too over powering.

I got a good one through swag bag but not sure LH sell it :( its adam and eve fruity booty but not sure its a great anal lube as they go, if i was you i would just get a nice flavoured normal lube i dont think there is any difference between anal and normal lube is there?

Thanks for the suggestions. I realise that it's not usually a requirement and therefore harder to find.

I did look a the Sliquid products as one review of the anal (Sassy) lube seemed to suggest it didn't taste of much, certainly a step up from not very nice tasting. I wonder whether mixing their anal and flavoured lubes together would work...

If there aren't any products specifically designed out there then I will certainly give a regular regular flavoured lube a try. Anal lube does tend to be thicker than regular lube though so it's just finding a flavoured lube with a fairly thick consistency.

The Toy Experiment wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I realise that it's not usually a requirement and therefore harder to find.

I did look a the Sliquid products as one review of the anal (Sassy) lube seemed to suggest it didn't taste of much, certainly a step up from not very nice tasting. I wonder whether mixing their anal and flavoured lubes together would work...

If there aren't any products specifically designed out there then I will certainly give a regular regular flavoured lube a try. Anal lube does tend to be thicker than regular lube though so it's just finding a flavoured lube with a fairly thick consistency.

Sassy doesn't have much taste to it, and all their lubes tend to mix well with their flavoured =) Their flavoured lube isn't as thick as the Sassy.

Doc Johnson do a cinnamon anal lube, if that sounds appealing to you.

I add my vote to the Sliquid Sassy. It is pretty tasteless, and has an excellent consistency for anal. Do you know I have never thought of mixing lubes before - what a fabulous idea!

Alex.