Anal lube!

Hi there! Just bought my first anal toy and it should be in the post tomorrow, very excited! But I just noticed all the different types of anal lube LH also sell; I already own a few types of good normal lube and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if anal ones do actually make a difference and if so, which is best!

Thanks x

Anal lubes do make a big difference. They tend to be thicker and therefore have more "hold."

I'm a big fan of sliquids thicker lubes like sassy, dude lube and sliquid gel.

This has been educational for me so thanks for the post :)

Agree with the above about choosing a thicker lube for anal play, and some good examples given. In fact, my personal preference at the moment is Maximus for use with toys and Sliquid Sassy for anal sex (as it is less sticky).

Alex.

Thanks a lot guys and gals, think i'll invest in that case!

Anal lubes really do make a difference. I've tried both the Maximus and Sliquid water based lubes. I prefer the Sliquid myself, purely because of the bottle design, it has a flip top as opposed to a pump with the Maximus, so you can make use of every last drop without having to remove the lid and give it a furious shake!

Maximus is briliant. Cheap, not sticky and feels good!

Maximus is my favourite anal lub. I recommend it. 5 stars!

silky is a good one too

soory liquid silk i should of said

and quite agree Seagram no numbing stuff really dangerous and any way we both love the feel so why disquise it

syddy wrote:

Hi there! Just bought my first anal toy and it should be in the post tomorrow, very excited! But I just noticed all the different types of anal lube LH also sell; I already own a few types of good normal lube and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if anal ones do actually make a difference and if so, which is best!

Thanks x

Hi syddy, here's a guide that has an overview of all the different types. Hope it helps!

Lovehoney Guide to Anal Lube

Would definitely recommend maximus as well!

I'm personally a Sliquid Sassy girl! :D

Pjur Back door anal relaxing lube is my favorite

read my review. Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lubricant 30ml&reviewid=39440#customer_reviews

it really works to relax the anus and make penetration loads easier. wouldnt go for desensitizing as i think that's sort of risky. pain exists for a reason.

pjur back door is amazing

i'd stay away from numbing type lubes, if you are ok with silicone based, they are thicker. gun oil lube is up there as the best for anal play imo, pricey but worth it;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2625