Anal masturbation

It's definitely worth trying, I love it. Adds a whole other dimension to the final orgasm.

i just like to say that i dont think if blokes like anal that there gay or even bi, i really dont think many women think this eaither like wot was said in the previous posts. theres a lot more reason for men to be into reaciving anal as u have the p-spot.

ive had a fantasay for years now where i get to give a bloke anal, i think its something to do with the power thing.

i say give it a go and see how u like it, wots life without trying lots of new things

diamonds

tallboy247 wrote:

You into this kinda activity then Lilla K ???

Tallboy

Well I'm a bit of a late starter in terms of actually giving a man anal, but am very enthusiastic about it and find the thought of it a turn on, to be able to give pleasure in that way just adds an extra dimension that is really sexy and because there is, I think, a bit more vulnerability involved it gives me a bit of a rush I guess. For myself I haven't done full anal for a long time, and not sure I want to just yet, but I go wild for a well placed finger and am thinking about getting an anal vibe or something, but I'm a bit scaredy TB!

It's all completely new to me L hun even though I've wanted it for a while, well since I met my current fella I guess. I got a vibrating butt plug recently and omg! Go for it

Not yet been with a fella who showed an interest on being on the recieving end but I'd certainly not rule it out.

Thanks - I'll put one on my toy list. Just spent my pocket money for this month though. Just the thought makes me feel very sexy. Must calm down, got stuff to do!

The age - old problem of life getting int he way of sex

Of course, the right butt plug could nestle away quite happily while you (tried) to get things done.... now there's a thought. mwahahaha

Oh my god bigbrownblowjobeyes are you trying to make me dribble or what? Now I'm in real trouble. I had no idea you could leave them there. Can you walk with them in? Oh god imagine doing that at work. Or at Tescos or sunday lunch at the in-laws. (Have you ever gone out with one in?)

Not gone out yet but will be one day i think lol. You need to chose wisely, reading the reviews as ever helps. it needs to be the right size for you to stay in place. And have a t-shaped handle rather than roun d for comfort I would say.

Forgot to say I had planned on maybe trying it tonight - was going out but it fell through. I am hopwever meeting the boy for lunch tomorrow hopefully so maybe then? Or the mobile bullet thing he got me - or both? lol

both, both!! I reckon you'll have a wonderful time. Bit disconcerted it fell out though, but thanks for the tip about size.

Naughty, give it a go

my hubby has always liked me touchin his bum when givin him a blowjob but only recently have i slipped a finger in, but remember the lube, he really enjoyed it and i think we may work up to plugs but see how he feels.

and its not a gay thing as someone said we all have the same feelings and sensations

from a female point of view, I love doing it to my fella! start off gently and slowly and lots of lube, and also make sure you are both clean... I started with fingers and tongues to get them used to it, and then move on... eventually using strap ons :D they love it and so do I!

I was wondering about one of those small bullet vibes for this actually - seem a reasonable size. OH has pushed the odd finger in, but she has fairly short fingers,

think you should get one that is specially made for the job, you dont want it disappearing into the back of beyond x

got me worried at the thought of losing a bullet up me bum now

Saying about something specially made for the job reminded me of this story ....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1876886.ece

A & E nurse Trudi Watson said: β€œHe explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in the kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato."

Bingo Caller wrote:

got me worried at the thought of losing a bullet up me bum now External Media

Saying about something specially made for the job reminded me of this story ....

that story is soooo funny! and a vicar aswell! lol

diamonds wrote:

Bingo Caller wrote:

got me worried at the thought of losing a bullet up me bum now External Media

that story is soooo funny! and a vicar aswell! lol

Gryff Rhys Jones and Mel Smith did a sketch once about a man who claimed to have fallen onto a cucumber which somehow went up his jacksie as they put it.

I am a straight male who has always enjoyed anal stimulation, I think it makes all the feelings more intense. I have also driven to the shops with something up there, held in by a couple of belts, but driving was a bit tricky. Not so much on the straight but parking...

This may be a bit off topic, but I hope that nurse lost her job for breaching patient confidentiality. I'm sure the vicar didn't give permission for her to disclose those details to the press. I know that I'd go much less often to health professionals if I knew that they were allowed to disclose anything about me they wanted.

I know that may be a boring view, but honestly, trust is a huge thing for me, and mine was badly betrayed quite recently. I wrote a blog post about it, complete with audio diary, which is up now.

Lubyanka wrote:

This may be a bit off topic, but I hope that nurse lost her job for breaching patient confidentiality. I'm sure the vicar didn't give permission for her to disclose those details to the press. I know that I'd go much less often to health professionals if I knew that they were allowed to disclose anything about me they wanted.

I know that may be a boring view, but honestly, trust is a huge thing for me, and mine was badly betrayed quite recently. I wrote a blog post about it, complete with audio diary, which is up now.

Lubyanka, you will probably find it was the night porter who briefed the press, it usually is, not the nurse. Sorry to hear someone has faild to live upto expectations, but hope you have a brill 2009 hereafter!!

TB