Anal orgasm for men

Any guys had an orgasm and cum from just anal or prostrate stimulation?

got some new toys coming and was thinking if it's possible to cum while using these and not touching my penis....just something else to try.

would also be nice to cum while riding the real thing

Fingers crossed I can give you an answer

Fingers crossed I can give you an answer

Yes I’ve had an anal orgasm when my wife massaged my prostate. If your partner can find it and gently massage it I guarantee that you will get a hand free orgasm. The freeing just hits you and then you ejaculate. For me there is no build up. Once she starts rubbing there I have no control. It’s great!

yes it is possible ive had it a couple of times, it will also intensify your orgasm when having anal or using toys if you dont manage the handsfree orgasm, you may even end up with jelly legs if its been really good. have fun trying x

Great post, Alicia. Thanks.

I love anal stimulation. I have a variety of plugs, prostate massagers and love to be pegged but I've never come close to having a prostate orgasm.

It doesn't worry me at all though. Just the feeling of being penetrated anally and the role reversal during pegging is a huge turn on and intensifies my normal orgasms.

Once when the wife slid in a very lubed butt plug, I almost passed out it was very strong

I've had many anal orgasms. Sometimes just touching myself a bit while using a sex toy is enough. If it's a big turn on for you, then it's not going to be difficult to experience intense ejaculation.

Sometimes when I imagine I'm doing it for real, it doesn't take uch to make me explode.

It’s definitely possible, and Alicia is right that it doesn’t always result in ejaculation. I’ve had a few waves of orgasm from prostate stroking or even pressing. If you need a handy tip, try to put pressure on where you think the base or back of your penis is. That’s the money spot!

I agree with Alicia. Glass toys can make me orgasm without touching myself but it takes me a while to get there. That isn't the be all of Anal sex for me though. Like Rockstar, just knowing that I like being penetrated and that a few select friends have enjoyed doing so is what really gets me going when I'm solo.

I second this BigishBen. I love my aneros toys. They need time invested in them once but once you master the tequniqe the experience is incredibly erotic. I can have wave after wave of body shaking dry orgasms which leave me breathless. I haven't ejaculated hands free but when I finish my self off its very intense and I cum hard. Very satisfying.

I can come from my wife just pushing firmly on my perineum and teasing the entrance to my anus

I can come from just rimming as well

God knows what would happen if she fingered my arse and found my P spot

paulsballs wrote:

I can come from my wife just pushing firmly on my perineum and teasing the entrance to my anus

I can come from just rimming as well

God knows what would happen if she fingered my arse and found my P spot

Go for it. A whole new world of sensation and erotic pleasure is just waiting to be discovered .

Yes you can there’s a few different ways I’ve orgasmed without penis stimulation.

Rough penetration with a realistic dildo hitting prostate. Literally pushes the cum out of you.

Aneros prostate massager takes patience but you can have multiple amazing dry orgasms.

Erotic hypnosis this was really interesting. Google “shibbysays” I was hypnotised into having dry orgasms in response to her simply repeating phrases or snapping her fingers.

I've not managed this yet but I'm working hard to get there ;-) I certainly get more intense orgasms when receiving anal stimulation as well, be it rimming, fingering, butt plug or pegging. I have a new prostate massager that I'm hoping will do the trick as it certainly gave me jelly legs when I used it last night along with masturbation.