anal orgasm (ladies)

For the ladies,

I have intense orgasms from sex only with something in my butt - usually a butt plug with sex or anal. I just feel I cannot orgasm without that full feeling.. does anyone else feel this way? With my new partner Im not sure he understands why I always want a plug in during sex..

My wife is the same. She will orgasm through clitoral stimulation but when she wants to really cum hard she tells me to either slip in her butt plug or a dildo and she then always has an intense orgasm

My orgasms are so much more intense with anal, whether it's a cock or a toy, I love the sensation.

My best results now are being DPed! The other day my OH put his cock in my ass, a new dildo in my pussy and I tangoed my clit. I honestly screamed the house down (not usually a screamer)

I read somewhere there is a crazy amount more nerve endings in there than the clit itself, this could explain it?

To really blow I need something in back there but I need the clitoral stimulation at the same time. My orgasms aren't as intense with just anal alone. And I don't blow with vaginal penetration at all. I adore double and can orgasm that way too, usually my favourite, and use my wand on my clit to scream my face offf.

Yep. I'm the same. I don't absolutely need it but lordy does it help!

bex1213 wrote:

Yep. I'm the same. I don't absolutely need it but lordy does it help!

Me too, It's not essential for me but it really helps :)

My Oh always cums if we do anal but she's never up for it, drives me mad cause I know she obviously cums when we do it but she's never up for it!!!!

If she cums when you're doing it I don't understand why she wouldn't want to keep doing it! You only cum when you're getting great pleasure from it..so....... I wonder why then?

Ozz wrote:

If she cums when you're doing it I don't understand why she wouldn't want to keep doing it! You only cum when you're getting great pleasure from it..so....... I wonder why then?

rather not say here

To much wrote:

Ozz wrote:

rather not say here

That's cool

Ozz wrote:

To much wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Not say in public is what I meant, sorry wasnt being rude
rather not say here

That's cool