Anal orgasm.

Erm. So,

I'd bough a wee, starter dildo - and wit was very nice as part of masturbation.

Then last night I slipped it in, loads of lube - up and up and up - and faster and faster and deeper and deeper and - OMG. Amazing anal orgasm that left me totally breathless for ages afterwards. No ejaculation, not even an erection, I don't think. Just lying there forever, feeling the afterglow...with a dildo up my arse.

And this is even before getting the curvy, prostrate stimulator butt plug that should be here in the post soon - or the big one with the amazing shape.

Wow. Does anyone else, male or female, have anal orgasms?

Ah! That's postie at the door...![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yea I have ( I think lol ) wanted to find my prostate so been probing with a happy vibrator when all of a sudden wow. So this last weekend wife at work I had a longer shot at it with a view to miking prostate. I hit the spot no problem and after a couple of minutes wow I was breathless and hot and what felt like ejaculating even though no cum came out! I was on my side and just kept doing it so yes cracking. Even had another go on Sunday. Would like to get some prostate fluid out after milking but don't know if it will happen

Should of read G Spot vibrator lol

I have anal orgasms virtually every time we have sex. I actually find it easier to orgasm through oral and anal sex than I do from penetrative vaginal sex. I love anal of all kinds and the orgasms I get from it are truly amazing x

Yep, I was trying for years to find that elusive anal orgasm; and I was expecting to cum with my penis like normal! So when I finally achieved it and it gripped my whole body and left me shaking, broken, and grinning like a maniac, I never looked back.

I've never understood guys that are so averse to exploring their P-spot, either with partners or solo. They are misssing out badly!

Incidentally Edward, I have two toys that make me cum anally every.damn.time. The Vixen Mustang Royale, and the Vixen Johnny. I know they're pricey, but you can't put a price on amazing orgams; not when they're that reliable ;)

I have too!

The first time ever (and only so far) I've been using an anal toy (this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32085).

I wasn't even expecting an orgasm and it happened and really quickly! I was not even going to get all the beeds in but I did, and when i did, WOAAA. Past the biggest bead I took it all and that's what made me climax! I was happily surprised!

And I'm sure this toy must feel even more amazing with a prostate!

I don't think mine was down to prostrate stimulation. It was pushing the dildo far up inside that did it for me.

Anyhow - my new toys arrived. One of them http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33371 is obviously designed for the prostate.

However - exploring with my finger, I discovered I'm most sensitive opposite where the prostate should be. So I'm wearing it back to front. Fully dressed. I'm about to go out shopping. I wonder what mischief I'll get up to?

My hubby has the booty buddy Edward and loves it. The first anal orgasm he had, he was left shaking and said his whole body just 'vibrated' just before he started cumming.

I have orgasms every time my husband and I have anal sex. I love it!

Yes I have orgasms every time I have anal sex, it is more intense and my whole body is affected ! It's amazing.

I mastered it today with a small bullet from a throwaway cockring.. Just placed it on my Perinium and sat back.. After losing the will to control my limbs .. Constant shaking and grinning like a Cheshire Cat..loads of precum and the best orgasm without coming I've ever know.. I'd recommend them any day 😎

Strange having an orgasm but no erection though lol

Penny26 wrote:

Yes I have orgasms every time I have anal sex, it is more intense and my whole body is affected ! It's amazing.

As a female I have had anal orgasms, but not every time I have anal. Certainly far more inrtense than vaginal or oral - it actually makes my whole body shake..

Trying and failing. Getting there...