Anal Orgasms.

Hellooo ^_^

From the title you guys can pretty much see what I'm on about. I find I can orgasm the quickest & most intense from anal alone, has anyone else felt like this? I've been told how it's qite a turn on as not many people can achieve this. Do any of you feel you can orgasm better through anal or not, I'm curious. Xx

My OH experiences a longer and stronger orgasm during vaginal sex if I'm fingering her anally at the same time. Not sure if that answers the question!

MRS has here strongest, most intense, longest orgasms via anal sex. She says it is not better than vaginal pentration but different. More sudden and almost too strong. We have to finish very close to the same time because every part of her body becomes overwhelmingly intense.

Same. If I come during anal he can't finish and has to come over my ass instead.
For me it's better if I have clit stimulation as well as anal, or anal stimulation with vaginal sex.

And if it's oral with anal stimulation doesn't take me seconds lol

Pinkanimal I second everything you sd... I'm the exact same way... :)

We are all normal

Getting my first anal toys next week- reading this thread I cannot bloody wait now!!!

Wow you lucky ladies, I get something simular from prostate massage.

If during anal sex I also have clitoral stimulation it's an orgasm quite intense, and I usually can't take it anymore. I also enjoy anal stimulation in a soft way during intercourse, but for me nothing beats the "regular" sex.

I have turned my wife into an anal whore!! she still loves to have her pussy played with and fucked but she has the most intense orgazms when i play with her arsehole. whether its just around the ringpiece or deeper she can't stop cumming!! and it doesn't get as sensitive as her clit so we can play for hours!! use plenty of anal lube.

Pinkanimal

That is exactly it, in each detail.

For years I was not allowed to touch my wife's backside without getting a slap on the wrist for my efforts. Then, about four years ago, she agreed that I could touch her ' a little bit'. Since then it has really grown on her and she now has a far better orgasm if i am fingering her arsehole or have a finger doing DP there. Amazing how her views have changed in that short time. I've just managed to persuade her to put her finger up my arsehole. Lovely!

I do. i can have really intense orgasm and a lot quicker with anal. Vaginal orgasms can take me quite a while x