Anal Orgasms

I have only ever managed to achieve one anal orgasm in over 12 years of doing it. That was with the MRS. I find it very hard to achieve one on my own as the feeling becomes really intense and I start twitching so can't control my hand or leg movement. Has anybody got any advice on how to get past this and anyone else who wants to share their anal orgasm stories? :)

Hi there,

some times its the independance of someone else doing the work for you that can get you all the way. loss of control perhaps.

toys do it for me personally, but the OH touching near there is far more intense than anything i've managed myself.

What are you using for stimulation, fingers or a toy? Have you tried a dedicated prostate toy such as an Aneros?

Hi,

I have loads of different toys, my biggest is Rambone, also have really long double enders. They are the ones that will get me there if any. The prostate massagers are too small for me so don't do a lot. I prefer deep penetration compared to stimulation of the prostate :)

I can cum easily and multiple times from anal sex/play. If you like deep penetration then a large dildo will probably work better than an actual prostate massagers...... generally speaking they're considerably cheaper too. What position do you use ? If I'm playing alone I find that lying on my side with me knees pulled up towards my chest works best.....and it's the best position for me for getting a toy really deep. I prefer doggy if engaging in anal or dp with my oh. x

Yeah, I feel like they do the job better for me.
I have lots of big toys that I love, it's just hard to go all the way. The one time it did happen for me, it was the best sexual feeling I've ever experienced so want to try and get there again.

The positions vary, my favourite is with a couple of pillows underneath me lying on my back, it's the most comfortable and helps me with depth. I have suction dildo's that I attach to the wall but can't get rhythm properly because they either fall off as they are so big and I find it hard to position it for maximum depth. I do ride occasionally but it's not very comfortable for me so don't do as often as the other positions.

I've read a few places that on your side with knees up is a good one but for me, I tend to experience a sharp, prodding sensation, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here? x

AnalLover88 wrote:

Yeah, I feel like they do the job better for me.
I have lots of big toys that I love, it's just hard to go all the way. The one time it did happen for me, it was the best sexual feeling I've ever experienced so want to try and get there again.

The positions vary, my favourite is with a couple of pillows underneath me lying on my back, it's the most comfortable and helps me with depth. I have suction dildo's that I attach to the wall but can't get rhythm properly because they either fall off as they are so big and I find it hard to position it for maximum depth. I do ride occasionally but it's not very comfortable for me so don't do as often as the other positions.

I've read a few places that on your side with knees up is a good one but for me, I tend to experience a sharp, prodding sensation, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here? x

the spoon position is supposed to be good for ease of entry, but obviously for anal there is no one position fits all, and you'll need to find whats best for you.

if suction cups arent holding, try dampening the cup a little to help seal it to the wall.

As a female, I find width does more for me than length anally. My largest toy is the doc Johnson b7 tango. I orgasm and open up further each time, and take a little more. But I always hit the wall just before taking in the last part of the last bump.
Even the enema attachment on my shower doesn't seem to break that barrier.
I do orgasm easily anally. I can imagine it gets tricky if your a guy trying to manoeuvre correctly to stimulate yourself. Other than getting your partner to help either with toy in hard or pegging.

Must say, I've never had one despite trying for the longest times. Dedicated prostate toys have only ever got me close and not over the edge. Shame really. It's the one thing I want most, haha.

Thanks for the info Mcbean :)

@littlestars; I love girth and depth. I started with slim double enders to get the depth and butt plugs like your B7 Tango to stretch me out ready for larger toys. It takes some time to get past the barrier you're referring to, I would use something slimmer to get it past that and then it's easier to get bigger toys past that barrier. When you refer to anal orgasms, do you stimulate yourself in any other way? I can get off if I stimulate myself but it's not the same as anal-only stimulation as the orgasm is different. When I had an anal orgasm, I had huge waves all through my body and it lasted 10 times longer than a standard orgasm and felt a millon times better :)

@MK7; you should keep trying, it's the best feeling I've experienced, just wish it wasn't so hard to get there. Wish I had the space for a fucking machine as I think that would do the trick :)

Hi alone4ever,

That's a perfect explaination, thank you for all the advice, it's really appreciated :)

I will have to give it a go. How long does it take for you to reach orgasm anally and how often does it happen for you?

@alone4ever it's a fair description of how a woman orgasms. The muscles work in waves really. At the height of a piv orgasm my partner or toy has my muscles tense hard and practically push everything out before taking it all back in.

Anally I find toys will and have shot out of me as I orgasm some they are often held in by my bf. As he knows once the orgasm has passed my muscles relax enough to take more in.

I can find just inserting a toy can instantly give me an orgasm.

But typically during play I will orgasm many times and I do loose control of myself and zone out. However this way I find I'm not feeling any pain or discomfort afterwards as I've handed over the reins and allowed my body to respond to the play and orgasm as naturally and freely as I can.

I think in some respects it is hard to place your trust in someone enough to allow yourself to be putty in someone else's hands. Orgasms just seem to flow out of me anally stimulated or otherwise.