Anal over Vaginal? - Women

I do enjoy anal sex, but must say I do prefer vaginal sex more and tend to orgasm with vaginal sex or oral. Can't say I have ever really orgasmed whilst having anal sex. However if the hubby is giving me oral sex both vaginal and anal at Same time I am known to orgasm quite quick hehe.

I preferred anal for quite a while but I think doing it very frequently has kind of made it too comfortable (it never hurt but I couldn't always take penetration that is as rough as I do now). I find if I give it a break for a couple of weeks then I enjoy it more but I still love it so I rarely go a whole week without anal.

Right now vaginal sex and throat f**king are my favourites (never thought I'd love oral!) but I suspect in a few months anal will be back in first place.

ive tried it with my hubby years ago but i did not like it.maybe it was the size of him,im not sure but it bloody hurt.i prefer vaginal and of course oral.

It took a long time before my oh let me try anal on her but she does orgasm hard when combined with clit stimulation. But to be fair she just prefers me teasing the external part of her anus while having viginal sex, that does make her cum very quickly.

I love both to be honest. I never used to be able to cum during vaginal penetrative sex with my ex husband, but can do really quite easily with my boyfriend and so I'd probably say vaginal.

i love anal too though and this is something we're both really in to, and want to do more of. I've never had an orgasm through anal though and would be curious to learn more about how you achieve it from women who do and can, please could you give me any tips on how this might be done?

thank you !!

xx

I love it in the arse. It feels more naughty and more liberating to me. I fantasise about having two men at once (though I have no idea how the actual arms and legs would work! Wouldn't it all get rather tangled?), and when I masturbate I like to use a plug as well as everything else. Doesn't have to be a big plug, just a plug.

Loving it xx I can't come without some kind of clitoral stimulation, so I just go for that while I'm having anal sex. But I find I want to hang on longer before I touch my clit as I get more excited by anal, somehow. I'd love to come just from being fucked. So I'm with you in asking for any tips. :-)

There's something so decadent about spending time with a plug in, just pottering around doing the housework. It's a step up from benwa balls for me. I have a vibrating plug, which I like, but I find the vibrations are too far inside, though my ex used to love it when I wore a vibrating plug during sex because he could feel it while he was fucking me. For me, it's the actual 'rosebud' that I like to run my bullet vibe over to get myself warmed up.

And that's a key thing - I have to be warmed up to enjoy anal. I have to be in the mood for it and I have to work up to a full-on bum stuffer or a cock. Lots of lube is a must., and if you want a plug to stay in, get one with a narrow 'neck' and perhaps a t-bar base. The Doc Johnson ones are brilliant for staying in during sex.

But whether it's anal sex or vaginal, I really really like to have both filled at once. Does anyone else like that?

My OH says that anal is like 'the best poo ever times a million' lol.

I love anal, but I do not do it very often. I have to be really in the mood and completely relaxed otherwise I tense up and find it uncomfortable. X

OpenMindedAlice wrote:

I love it in the arse. It feels more naughty and more liberating to me. I fantasise about having two men at once (though I have no idea how the actual arms and legs would work! Wouldn't it all get rather tangled?), and when I masturbate I like to use a plug as well as everything else. Doesn't have to be a big plug, just a plug.

Loving it xx I can't come without some kind of clitoral stimulation, so I just go for that while I'm having anal sex. But I find I want to hang on longer before I touch my clit as I get more excited by anal, somehow. I'd love to come just from being fucked. So I'm with you in asking for any tips. :-)

There's something so decadent about spending time with a plug in, just pottering around doing the housework. It's a step up from benwa balls for me. I have a vibrating plug, which I like, but I find the vibrations are too far inside, though my ex used to love it when I wore a vibrating plug during sex because he could feel it while he was fucking me. For me, it's the actual 'rosebud' that I like to run my bullet vibe over to get myself warmed up.

And that's a key thing - I have to be warmed up to enjoy anal. I have to be in the mood for it and I have to work up to a full-on bum stuffer or a cock. Lots of lube is a must., and if you want a plug to stay in, get one with a narrow 'neck' and perhaps a t-bar base. The Doc Johnson ones are brilliant for staying in during sex.

But whether it's anal sex or vaginal, I really really like to have both filled at once. Does anyone else like that?

This times a million.

havent done the housework thing but I tend to do a lot of plug and wand my clit. Amazing orgasms. Or plug dildo and wand.

i don't have a vibrating plug but don't feel any different when putting wand against my existing plugs. individual taste I guess.

Two guys? Can't see it happening for me but have had a guy use a strap on on me to achieve a double pen and wow!

It's only rarely that I'm in the mood for it and the pleasure from it just doesn't compare to vaginal sex for me.

No orgasms and rarely craving it = it's not high on my list of favourites.

I orgasm with both and love both...think because anal is more taboo it somehow makes it hornier.

I love both 😍 although do more vaginal as partner is not really into anal

If you asked my wife which she prefers she would always say vaginal but she orgasms much harder during anal (or vaginal with a butt plug fitted).

I was never too keen on anal until i met my current partner , who changed it all for me totally . all sex with him is magnificent but DAMN , i LOVE anal with him . it feels so so good

without doubt anal !! I cum a lot harder with while having anal sex. however I cant cum from anal penetration, I need to touch my clit at the same time