Anal over Vaginal? - Women

I love Anal more than Vaginal sex. I cum way quicker and the pleasure is far greater! Do any other women feel this way?

A few years ago I wouldn't have thought this would happen but now it's like woah. My OH makes me feel so relaxed and we both enjoy it so much.

I have to be in the zone for it, I do find it makes me orgasm a lot quicker and harder 😍

I much prefer vaginal sex, I don't get any sexual pleasure out of anal at all. In fact, I feel like the only woman on Lovehoney who doesn't use anal toys haha :p to me the sensation just feels like I need the toilet, i could never climax from anal.

But if you find you're able to have stronger orgasms that way, I say go for it :)

I can definitely orgasm from both, but I do agree OohLaLaEm I think anal is actually more pleasureable ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I can't orgasm through penetrative sex unless it is anal. Don't get me wrong i have to be prepared for it, but it gets my heart racing and legs shaking.

My OH definitely enjoys anal. We don't tend to do it that much as it's not really one of those things we can do in the spurr of the moment. But judging by her moans, she definitely likes it just as much as vaginal. Don't know if she likes it more, but definitely just as much.

I think a lot of women like it because of the double stimulation. My OH has said that, obviously, I feel good in her ass but she can almost feel me right through to her vagina as well if that makes sense. It's not just her ass that stimulated, her vagina is enjoy the sensation and being stimulated as well. Add clitoral stimulation into the equation and she's thrashing around wildly.

Don't shout at me if I'm wrong btw ladies. :P This is all stuff I've worked out from my OH reactions and what she's told me. ^^

I've been experimenting with anal, only twice as actual full on sex but toys and more recently butt plugs.

i orgasm much quicker through anal stimulation, strangely found it more fulfilling as a solo experience too using a butt plug and my wand on my clit. It's explosive, I get rather wet from my vagina which is left unattended.

I find it strange that I like it so much if I'm honest.

Love anal and vaginal and I can orgasm from either. Not sure if anal orgasms are stronger for me than vaginal ones but they're certainly as, if not more pleasurable ! If I had to choose- between the 2, then anal would win every time :) x

I love anal sex and orgasm harder through anal. Feel like my oh is every ware. I'm pretty sure oh prefers anal he dose like the way I beg for anal.

Just starting to explore anal again after many years of not wanting to due to a disastrous first experience with it. Not had full-on anal sex again yet, but some very enjoyable and exciting experiences with tongue and fingers, and after years of saying I would never go there again I now can't wait to go the whole way ;o)

Boogaloo wrote:

I much prefer vaginal sex, I don't get any sexual pleasure out of anal at all. In fact, I feel like the only woman on Lovehoney who doesn't use anal toys haha :p to me the sensation just feels like I need the toilet, i could never climax from anal.

But if you find you're able to have stronger orgasms that way, I say go for it :)

It's not just you, even vaginal masturbation makes me feel like i need the toilet, i'd never, ever put anything up my bum, toy or human.

I can orgasm from both but find that my orgasms are much more intense and quicker with anal sex.
Also I can' seem to squirt through vaginal penetration, only clitoral stimulation and anal penetration.

Anal sex seems to be much more pleasureable for both myself and my partner. However, to be able to do it, I have to feeling 100% confident that I have properly prepared.

I found that I could more intense orgasms from anal sex & they were much more frequent too

BUT

I find now that anal needs a lot more to get into/make comfortable. I don't find it as enjoyable as I once did & it can be painful afterwards, normally I'd need a week to feel better. I orgasm with vaginal sex to, not as frequent as anal but I enjoy them more & appreciate the build up then the climax.

I've only been able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation, so anal and vaginal are about the same for me, they're nice and help get me there, but don't finish the job.

I have not yet managed to orgasm from anal sex, so vaginal would win in terms of giving me release. However, I am hoping that maybe one day I would be able to cum from anal, because I do enjoy it a lot, just I am not able to orgasm,yet, from it

I've never had anal sex, as my hubby is set against it. He believes things should only come out of one's arse, and not go in! I used to feel the same, but have become more open-minded.

I've tried a toy from LH, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16554

Found it a bit tricky to use as it slides back out unless I'm holding it, which means I then only have one hand free, and not able to relax and enjoy so much... Any recommendations to other plugs for beginners? Like the idea of trying DP, though it will be a solo venture for the above reason.

Boogaloo wrote:

Boogaloo you are not alone. I don't do anal at all it is not for me. But I orgasm wet hard and frequently viginally. Equally if you enjoy anal why not, it just isn't for me.

Boogaloo wrote:

to me the sensation just feels like I need the toilet,

Oh dear god hahahahahahah boo you just made my life with this quote

Em in answer to your question im new to anal play (as in past couple of months) But i do enjoy anal beads alot i get great pleasure from them...however butt plugs i have to have clit stim at least with them but they do increase the strength of orgasms.

Before i joined up on LH i swore i would never try anal play but i really am happy i took the plunge. I've never managed to orgasm though anal alone though and have yet to take a cock up my arse!

Love both but lately been having a bit more anal, my OH loves putting things in there toy wise and been considering getting a plug it's a fantastic feeling