Anal play question

Hubby and I are curious about anal sex but I'm a bit worried. Having two children has left me with a few haemorrhoids (so sorry if tmi) and I occasionally bleed after a bowel movement. Would this cause a problem during anal? Don't want hubby freaking out! Thanks

Lots of tlc and lube. But you can always get them sorted out on the NHS?

I have haemorrhoids too GRC, and it doesn't cause me a problem with anal play. Just use lots of lube, like SensualFire says, and go easy. I avoid anal play when I'm feeling sore or have had a lot of bleeding, and if it's painful when I begin, I backtrack and leave it for the night (Unless you're actively trying to make it painful, anal shouldn't hurt).

If you've never tried anal before, I would recommend using some small butt plugs and working your way up in size rather than jumping straight into full-blown sex with your husband.

SensualFire is correct, there are treatments available for haemorrhoids available on the NHS., but you may decide they aren't for you. I was offered a surgical solution, but decided not to proceed because my aunt had the same surgery and it didn't solve the problem.

I had the choice if I wanted to go for surgery, but chose another option. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) OMG all I am going to say is `elastic bands` Was very uncomfortable for a couple of days, BUT it worked! However does not stop them coming back again, if you have a poor diet/stress etc.

With me personally I want to give anal a go, however am apprehensive due to the above situation.

I've had experience with haemorrhoids too, and y'know what sorted it out? Anal play.
I'm not even joking.

Whilst there are topical (and surgical) treatments from the NHS, which are always worth trying, an old fashioned treatment was actually the use of anal play and small plugs *the 'more you know' star*
I'm not sure entirely how it works, but the pressure and stretching must prevent them developing, and help present haemorrhoids to go away *shrug*

As has been said, use plenty of lube and just go slow. Start small with little plugs or fingers, and don't overdo it with thrusting and whatnot.
Your husband is a grown up, just warn him that there may be a little bit of blood, and not to worry as you will tell him if it hurts and you need to stop.
Obviously, don't choose a day when you're really sore to experiment, as that won't be fun for anyone, but listen to your body and all should be good.

Thanks everyone. He's keen to try but worried he'll hurt me. Think I'll order the beginner's set and see how we go!!

we just had anal for the first time and she sounds the same as you after 2 kids but after LOADS of KY or whatever you use and loads of forplay we had anal and once inside was easy to get in and out but first entry is the hardest without sounding sick hope that offers some help oh and it was so good lol

Thanks German! Hoping it will be Ok as OH has occasionally snuck a fingertip in during playtime and it was rather nice! Have ordered the beginner's kit so we'll see how it goes.