Anal play.....

Hi folks,

I haven't ever broached this with my wife but I really want to. Just a bit worried she will think I'm weird. I quite often use my finger or other objects to stimulate my prostate whilst doing a bit of DIY.

However my wife doesn't want to entertain the idea of me going anywhere near her anus. Which I can accept. But I want to bring her into my enjoyment.

What do you good folks suggest is the best way to get her to "help" me. Or should I just keep this to myself?

Carl

I'd speak to her honestly about it. Sit her down and explain its very common for straight men to enjoy it as well, Perhaps speak to her about getting some sort of 'toys' for you.

If she doesnt like the idea then you can always keep it for solo play, but You need to be honest with her.Personally Anal play isnt my sort of thing, but If my OH felt that he couldnt talk to me about something he enjoys then I'd be mortified.

Sorry I cant be more help. But I think just sitting down and talking to her is where you need to start. Presenting her with a strap-on and a Jumbo bottle of lube, whilst an alternative way of explaining - probably isnt to be recommended

Yep! Tell her out right - my Miss is perfect at it and really understanding... and i just started by talking to her about butt plugs... now I get them out when i wanna use them (which is often) and she goes with it! Maybe one day - she'll instigate it! :P

x

Try a forum search, many people have been in similar positions to you.

Lol.

I think I'd be more mortified than her if a strap on was brought into the equation.

Thanks for the replies. Think I'll pluck up the courage this weekend and tell her.

Good Luck!! It will be fine

Sex is playing for grown-ups, not a complicated serious subject. Youre meant to have fun, and talk about which variation of grown-up games you like!

thumbs up on that idea MsEllie

Cant remember if i have asked this before..... But is Anal more of a sexual pleasure that men like or do you gals like it just as much?

I have a few mates that rant and rave about it and i also know that a few of their OH's hate it but just give in to their husbands/partners...

From what i see on the forum a lot of the women seem to enjoy it just as much as the men, which has now lead me to believe that its a 50/50 split and not just a guy thing after all...

yuraku wrote:

Cant remember if i have asked this before..... But is Anal more of a sexual pleasure that men like or do you gals like it just as much?

I have a few mates that rant and rave about it and i also know that a few of their OH's hate it but just give in to their husbands/partners...

From what i see on the forum a lot of the women seem to enjoy it just as much as the men, which has now lead me to believe that its a 50/50 split and not just a guy thing after all...

A lot of women enjoy it as well. Though some dont. It all depends on the person. I sometimes enjoy it but have to be in the right mood, the OH is the same.

Anal's different for women (no prostate!) but Mrs M seems to be really into it. Now if only I could get really into her...

practise makes for perfect Hella

I had to jump in and make a comment on this thread because I've been through the same problem.

I had exactly the same issue with my wife. I've always enjoyed a bit of anal play on myself before i met my wife but as she's had a very religious up bringing i didn't dear say anything to her until recently because i knew it would freak her out.

But i really wanted to explore my desires with her together so i started broaching the subject very tentatively at first and she wasn't keen at all!

However, she is very sexual and enjoys regular sex so i suggested that we got the game Monogamy for Christmas last year. I can say that it was the best decision ever.

Not only is the game awesome, it has a lot of anal play suggestions for women to try on men and in the game environment my wife began to get more relaxed about it.

Anyway, long story short, occasionally she now gives me the full prostate massage, in fact, as recently as last wednesday. It is a fantastic feeling to be able to enjoy it with the one you love and she seems to enjoy giving me that much pleasure.

I'm still a LONG way from her trying it but when she's really in the throws of pleasure she doesn't seem to mind a little tickle herself now and then so you never know...

So my advice, buy Monogamy and get her to play along with all the suggestions. It might take a few plays but you never know where it might lead.

Hope that helps

Welcome to the forums, Blues4Me.

New recruits should make sure they've read the forum rules - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

You can also use the search function http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term= to see what people have been discussing in the past, or to find products.

If you like, you can introduce yourself here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/

See you around!

Mr Monster.

I've tried anal once with my current girl, and she enjoyed receiving. But I'd like for her to reverse the tables. Hows best to start off - would it be too weird to go straight for a strap-on? Any suggestions welcome.

A strap on is probably a bit much to start off with, as it could be quite painful. I'd recommend a small butt plug or something similar at first, don't want to run before you can walk!