Anal Pump

Very niche. I have tried to search for previous comments in here but couldn’t find any so thought I’d start a thread.

We’ve used pussy pumps in the past - very enjoyable. Although my OH fills quickly we will maybe size up next time we get a new one….so we are comfortable with the idea of pumping and the arousal/visual effects it brings.

I’ve seen on other sex toy sites that they have anal pumps. There seem to be two types from what I understand.

1. A cup with a dildo inside it that goes inside the anus - and vacuum around it
  2. A small twist vacuum which looks like a nipple sucker but bigger. Or those cupping things for athletes.

Has anyone had any experience of either of these. Since it’s such a niche, it’s difficult to find experience.

Thanks

1 Like

It would seem like a recipe for a prolapse if you ask me, probably not a good idea

1 Like

I’ve had many things pushed up there but I don’t like the idea of sucking what’s already up there down again.

1 Like

There’s maybe a reason why they’re so niche :grimacing:

I’ve seen videos of both types I think and would say it’s maybe not worth the testing as ultimately it’ll give you piles. But the one with the dildo in the middle I reckon is designed to help avoid any prolapse and just focuses on the anal rim to pump…

Tish, tish, tish, No, don’t even go there . Certainly not for me.

@bonfire-ashier-05
I love anal play but cannot see what benefit would come from a vacuum in the back passage - I have in the past had air blown up my bottom and that was quite nice but cannot see the benefit of suck air out :thinking:

1 Like

There are folks into “rosebudding” but as much as I like different things, I too would be concerned about medical issues. Confined to videos for me.

I have two types one with the dildo one much larger without, yes you can pump up your bum hole and it can feel quite nice pumped between your cheeks, the large one is 80-100mm dia and can create a really big doughnut that really sticks out such you can get your hand round, the effect subsides over about 3 hours or so next day you’d never know, it is a niche thing, take it slow watch it grow?