Anal recommendations

Anyone recommend an anal toy/plug with a width wider than 3.5in? Thanks in advance.

Doc Johnson Titanman Ass Servant it is 3,75 inch in
diameter

idk how to add links yet but there are some really good inflatable butt plugs/dildos if you want to give them a look :eyes:

Are you wanting to size up from a plug thats 3.5” circumference, or did you want a beginner plug?

(If you go through the Discobot turotials it shows you how to do alot of the basic tricks :+1:
Pasting addresses into replies also works, just please dont post competitor links)

cheers :thumbsup:

1 Like

Size up from the toy I have now

You’ll want something thats about 4” circumference. You could go 4.25” if you feel you can manage it, but it might take some time to get in and adjust to.

I cant see anything that jumps out right now, and the ones i used myself arent stocked anymore sadly. But you could go for something glass or metal as your second plug (my second was glass, highly recommended. The cool temp is amazing)
The b-vibe snug plugs are also very well spoken of of and they have one thats 4” circumference. Theyr really good for longer wear too if that appeals.

1 Like

My husband uses this plug and likes the feel and weight of it. The widest part of the bulb is 4 inches (of course, the neck is narrower) :+1:

I think the biggest plug lovehoney sell which isn’t long but can be actually worn is

2 Likes

Are you looking for larger than 3.5 inches diameter or circumference? The lovehoney site lists the circumference (sometimes called girth - measured all the way around the widest point of the toy) so i think there is some confusion here - some people are suggesting things based on circumference, others on diameter and there’s obviously quite a big difference! Assuming you mean diameter, you’ll be looking for something with a circumference of above 11 inches?

1 Like