Anal sex beginner

Me and partner want to explore anal play/sex.

Only thing that’s putting me off is the sensation, it’s not pain are anything but we tried last month and he didn’t get past head of his penis as it felt like I wanted to poop and I was scared of some kind of accident even though I prepared before hand, fear was still there :woman_facepalming: So he ended up pulling out and not trying again.

Does that needing the loo sensation go or is it something I’ll have to get used to?

It should go away yes, in some cases it doesn’t. If you’ve cleaned out before hand it’s highly unlikely you’d have a accident. I’d suggest warming up with toys first.

1 Like

Its totally normal, its what your body thinks is happening as its the first time you have used it for other than pooping. The feeling can last for a while afterwards as well at first.
Persevere as it goes away when you get more experience and you will start feeling pleasure instead. In my experience it needs training to enjoy it, its not fireworks first few times.

And no you wont get any accidents if you have prepped properly its just a feeling rather than you are going

Going luck!

3 Likes

Hey. Great advice above. Just a thought you could try a lube like This now please don’t be put off by the name lol. I have this and it slightly numba so as a beginner will help you get used to the sensation.

1 Like

Great your exploring the world of anal, once mastered it’s out of this this world and endless what you can do with your Butt. Dont be put off with that urge to go to the toilet or feeling uncomfortable it will pass it’s just your body getting used to having something going up instead of coming out.
My advice is that if you feel like your going to make a mess try using a douch a few hours before to clean it all out making sure to yourself your clean. Have a shower relax or even put a finger or two in just to start easing off those muscles.
Your anus is a very strong muscle which cant be rammed straight to a fully hard penis it needs warming up. Maybe get hubby to give you a massage by using his fingers in and out your butt or use either a small butt plug then work up to a small dildo before he goes in. If it still feels tight or uncomfortable get him to pull out and perform oral sex with a cheeky finger or dildo in your ass.
Even try to explore on your own with different plugs, lubes or fingers etc. This feeling will pass and you will have the strongest orgasms. Remember you can never use to much lube.

Even try to explore your hubby’s butt, might be a good idea to try exploring each others butts so you both know how they work and feel in the anal world :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, the advice here is great. Take your time, we use a douche before anal play, whether for anal sex or some rimming. I agree with the suggestion of both of you exploring anal play. Learning together can only bring you closer and you’ll be able to dissuss what works and how it feels. Also remember it’s not for everyone. There’s nothing wrong with not enjoying it, the same way there’s nothing wrong with either of you loving it. We endulge more in the anal play aspect rather than full on anal sex (although we do enjoy anal sex sometimes too) . We find it more satisfying and intimate, but that’s just us. Try douching or enema, maybe some rimming before trying entry, but when you do; start small and warm up your anal muscles, maybe a finger or the first few anal beads, use lots of lube and communicate. Hope some of this helps x

My advice is soooo simple and it’s the way I first started loving anal play. Try alone with small dildos. You’ll soon learn so much.

For me, alone time and exploring was key - it still is! :heart:

5 Likes