Anal sex! First time?

So I've agreed to try anal sex with my boyfriend. But I am so scared! I get all tense whenever he puts a finger up there. Also he's quite large down therešŸ˜³ . Any tips? To make it as pleasurable as it could be?? Thanks xx

Hi Steph

RELAX, use lots of lube and enjoy it.. it may not work first time but over time it becomes an intimate part of love making.

My wife always instigates anal, I never ask its down to her when she feels ready and wants it... but we always use a butt plug first to relax her

Good luck

morning hun.

Try this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

saves double posts. u can search in the bar at the top.

welcome to the forum, enjoy x

There are hundreds of posts on this subject. As you can imagine, it's a very popular topic. Please use the search bar before making posts as this stops duplicate threads being created and clogging up the forum. The moderators prefer the conversation to be continued on an already existing thread if possible. I'm sure those threads will cover everything you want to know :) x

I absolutely love anal play but it's not for everyone, my advise would be....

Relax, lube, go slow, lube, make sure he's warmed you up first with fingers and or a plug, and font forget lube, lube, lube!

I wouldn't worry too much about thinking tonight's the night, experiment more with anal play and move on when you feel ready.

Good luck and fingers crossed you relax enough to enjoy it. X

id say douche, lube, go slow, enjoy

I'd say that it looks like it's coming from him and not from you. If he is the one who want to have anal sex, and you agreed on it to make him happy, then my advice is don't do it.

+1 Mamz

I had anal sex with an ex boyfriend who continued to ask me until I agreed. It wasn't pleasant and actually put me off anything anal for quite some time.

I dunno Mamz/Sxlesaker! If noone instigated things then nothing would never happen.

What's important is that the OP has agreed it freely and without coercion, and that the BF is respectful of any instruction to stop. Thereby proving that communication is equally as important as relaxation, consent, lube and of course using the search function.

I would just like to add that you should let your OH research the subject too, so he knows how anal sex should be done and how important it is to take it slow and continually listen to how it feels for you so he doesn't hurt you.

Hello there :)

First time is the hardest and most uncomfortable you'll ever feel with it honey. I myself prefer anal at all times and yes you will need sufficent amounts of lube, never enough in my opinion.

But there has to be some ground work done by your partner that will help things along. He will need to pardon the expression ...but soften you up back there. With your foreplay he will need to get a finger in there with lube and just literally soft up your anal opening for you. Then may I suggest a vibe to size that's comfortable for you and progress from there. There's no right or wrong but groundwork is a must. A good stiff drink too helps too! It should be pleasurable to both parties, so if at any point you feel it's not going to happen you need to feel confident to say stop!!

It brings me so much pleasure every day, if not with my partner it will be a double vibe! I hope it works out for you if not it's not the end of the world right? x

Although ive nnever managed full anal ive managed build up ... relaxing n lube is key.

We've dabbled when drunk which is when we are both fuLly rrelaxed etc

Good idea to get fully turned on n relaxed first

Also the spoon position is great for anal and especially for beginners. I think this position helps relax the anal canal

good luck

I know that Mrs TB149 was not initially keen on anal but after a bit of teasing and some slow build up she is now really comfortable with it. It will take time but is worth the effort. Butt plugs are the way to start it off and build things up.

Lots of lube and time , especially if it's your first time! I've also had trouble with doing anal as like your OH I'm quite well endowed and it can hurt but eventually it will become easier.

TB149 wrote:

I know that Mrs TB149 was not initially keen on anal but after a bit of teasing and some slow build up she is now really comfortable with it. It will take time but is worth the effort. Butt plugs are the way to start it off and build things up.

Couldn't agree more!

Lube, Lube and slow!

You could always ask to peg him, to turn the tables .

It's only fair that you only give what you take![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)