Anal sex Orgasam

do women cum harder with anal sex compared to vaginal sex?

in my experience, my OH cum more intensely during anal penetration. Of course, she needs help from the toys as well :)

Everyone is different but I certainly have a more intense orgasm when anal play is involved.

If i have anal and clit or g-spot i often squirt. Not always but often, I would not say they are more intense but they are a different sensation.

My wife has more intense orgasms using a vibrating butt plug and during anal sex.

AmyA wrote:

Everyone is different but I certainly have a more intense orgasm when anal play is involved.

I agree, up to the giver and receiver, personal preference. I like a bit of both... An attractive women inserting her finger sends me over the edge!!

I find it different but no more intense than my usual orgasm from PIV sex.

My DW seems to have more intense Os with anal. My oral technique must be declining!

Probably better with the pegging forum - but my gf pegging me gives me an intense orgasm!

Personally for me it's more intense and I find I squirt. My partner's uses a toy whilst he's doing anal

My OH orgasms literally every time we have anal sex! She says it's because her anus is a lot more sensitive when penatrated than her pussy, that coupled with when on top straddling me her clit is at a different angle and different part of my pelvic bone meaning she can get more pressure on it when grinding hard gives her a lot stronger and harder orgasms!!

Hi. I’ve never orgasmed from anal alone but my most intense orgasms of always been from double penetration!

Wife says it's a different kind of orgasm when we've had sex with her having a butt plug inserted. She enjoyed it!

Yes man. Wow that sounds great, my OH comes in under a minute vaginal in that position grinding. I would love to do the same anal as you have described because the thought of her having a mind blowing anal orgasm is just off the scale hot.

Unfortunately we just cannot get around the hang ups she has about bums and hygene, parents have a lot to answer for!

illtakethehighroad wrote:

Yes man. Wow that sounds great, my OH comes in under a minute vaginal in that position grinding. I would love to do the same anal as you have described because the thought of her having a mind blowing anal orgasm is just off the scale hot.

Unfortunately we just cannot get around the hang ups she has about bums and hygene, parents have a lot to answer for!

Yep anal is such a taboo for some, especially cleanliness, but when douched and cleaned it's no more messy than vaginal infact I usually end up covered more in my OH vaginal juices when we do anal as she gets that turned on! Like your OH my OH was the innocent girl next door, boring in the bedroom, so totally vanilla and anti-anal for years and it was a definite no go! Then one Christmas I bought her a kindle and after reading 50 Shades it recommended more and more dirty and kinky books! This totally changed her view on sex and literally over a few months she turned in to my "dirty little slut", she likes that name because she knows she is! She even bought a butt plug training set and privately trained her ass so our first try at anal was comfortable for her, something she got from her books, I nearly shot my bolt when I saw her ass plugged for the first time! We worked out since we started anal sex it accounts for about 80% of our sex now, along with bondage, dress up and pumping! As well as my pegging sessions! I'm not saying this would work for you but if my perfect little angel could turn in to a dirty little slut theres hope for everyone! Although they do say it the quite ones who are the dirtiest!!😉

My wife has more intense orgasms when we use either a butt plug in her sexy arse whilst having sex or using a love egg in her pussy when we have anal.

Theother times during foreplay playing and filling her ass with either a small dildo, fingers or butt plug whilst licking and sucking on her pussy brings her to multiple squirting orgams.

She will admit she enjoys anal play as much as I do.

My orgasms are the same, no matter if they're from vaginal or anal stimulation. They get more intense when combined with clitoral stimulation.

My wife loves a bit of anal play. A butt plug used to be her favourite but then we tried some anal beads and she loves them. She will use them if having some solo play or during inter course. Often will make her squirt, she pulls the beads out after a big O and then goes to town on her pussy once more with her plug in rabbit virbrator and wham! Squirts!! The other night (and I don’t know why) but I surprised the wife by licking her anus after licking her pussy, she literally came so hard and so quickly, her legs went to jelly. We then did it again this time with her powerful rabbit between her legs and she had a massive squirt!!!