Anal sex prep

Hey, so i have tried anal before and loved it. but I was on medication that really upset my bowels (TMI I KNOW!)

I really want to try anal and let my boyfriend play with me anally again. i was wondering how you would ‘prepare’ yourself for this any tips it supplements people take to ‘clear them out’

Thank you x

4 Likes

An anal douche such as this will help, and in terms of supplements which country are you from (to make it more personalized to what you can actually buy) :relaxed:

5 Likes

Hey, im from the UK

2 Likes

There are many things you can do to “clear out”, such as eating prunes or taking fiber supplements or laxatives (though if you are no longer on the medication I’m assuming you’re more “normal” now :sweat_smile:) Taking a fiber supplement such as Fybrogel is your best bet for a more natural elimination, versus stimulant laxatives such as Dulcolax or Senokot (Dulcolax has always made me feel ill afterward :sweat_smile:) My favorite isn’t sold in the UK sadly :sob: I usually just douche if I’m certain it’s going to happen (do about an hour or two beforehand), and the morning is usually out of the question for me as that’s when I tend to “go” so it’s more messy around then (but the same would go for whenever your daily time is :woman_shrugging:) Eating a fiber rich diet also helps a lot :+1: However, it is your bum and it’s only natural that you can’t always clean it out completely and you’ll both just have to be ok that shit might happen :wink:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @RebelFreckle69 :slightly_smiling_face:

I think some people prefer not to douche, but it comes down to personal preference.

And here’s the Lovehoney Guide if you do want to:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/advice/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/beginners-guide-to-anal-douching.html

3 Likes

Hey @RebelFreckle69

As @rosiedosie explains, there are a few things you can do to aid cleaning, but I just use a good douche :+1:

Have fun! :blush:

2 Likes

For me I try not to eat massively before if I know I’m gonna be doing anal and usually prep by douching till am clear and then finally have a nice wash down there so all fresh.

1 Like