Anal sex toys

I have seen many mentions or using the anal but plug. The metal jewelled type seems very popular which made me think about which gives the most pleasure, short jewelled type, longer vibrating type, beads etc. What are people’s thoughts and experiences? How is it with piv at same time?

2 Likes

Personally @Bugler, which type of butt plug I use is situational.

For example, I get a lot of pleasure going out with a butt plug in. For that, I have a trusted silicone one and a jewelled one, each of which I can trust to stay in place. It isn’t orgasmic pleasure, but pleasure in the feelings, the naughtiness and it does get me horny over time.

For me, the only use for anal beads is to have them in whilst having vaginal sex, and to have them pulled out quite roughly at right at the point of orgasm. Adds something rather pleasurable to proceedings.

Inflatable butt plugs are really good, because they put pressure on your ass (if you get them as big as you can). I love feeling full, so that’s what inflatable and large ones give me.

Using one with PIV is lovely and does change how PIV feels, but again, each type changes things in different ways. I tend to use the larger ones during PIV, because feeling full front and back really turns me on.

So it depends on what type of pleasure you are after, as to what type of butt plug you need, and there is definitely a place for multiple types in the toy box.

10 Likes

Personally, I prefer the Steel Jewel Butt Plugs like this one below. I love the thin and slender necks they have while still feeling substantial solid and filling while inside you. These I can comfortably wear for long periods of time, out shopping etc, and also I find they’re super safe while receiving rough vaginal penetration. I know a few people don’t find them that safe but for me I’m absolutely obsessed with them :woozy_face::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Thanks ladies really informative. @KinkyMira i like the sound of your usage of anal beads so will give that a Try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Following for anal beads… Anyone got any recommendations…

We are already in to anal, use the metal butt plug shown and vibrating one from LH etc.

1 Like

I love using the vibrating butt plug on the OH

I tried a small jewelled metal one but, for me, I find the flared outside a bit uncomfortable - almost sharp? (maybe I got a bad one?)

I have found more joy and comfort with a glass one.

They do alter the angle of things during PIV sex which I find helps things along very nicely :wink:

For me I like to have something with a little vibration to it or as many have said steel and glass plugs offer a really great feeling too, which I’ve yet to try out.

There has been a few posts about the jewelled plugs where people worried if the base would slide in as it’s not like a T bar type base so maybe look for something with that in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can’t beat a glass one I’m afraid

1 Like

T-bar bases are best for me, especially if I’m using one during PIV sex, they feel safer. I like glass ones when I’m playing alone but my OH says they make me too tight for PIV! I actually prefer to use a soft silicone dildo (with a flared base) during PIV, I’m not sure why but it feels so much better.

1 Like

I have two silicone plugs (one vibrating and one not) and a two jeweled plugs (this one and a discontinued LH one). I like the metal ones better than the silicone because of the weight and they’re smoother to put in and take out. I want to get a metal or glass plug with either a T bar base or finger loop, still browsing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I also quite like this (with these beads) :ok_hand:

1 Like

Personally, I don’t like the jeweled butt plugs.
I don’t enjoy the feel of them inside and they don’t provide me with pleasure.
There is also the worry of them sliding too far up or just popping out.

What I really love the feel of, is anal beads slowly being put in and pulled out - add in some vibrations and the feeling is amazing.

I would definitely recommend something like this:

A beaded glass dildo is something I would move onto once anal play has been explored and established - due to them being solid and so filling.

4 Likes

I bought this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/anal-beads/p/lovehoney-smooth-mover-10-function-beaded-anal-vibrator/a23981g70105.html on a whim and it’s become my girlfriend’s favourite anal toy. Previously she had butt plugs and graduated sized beads but that one really does it for her. I get a lot of pleasure using it with her and seeing the pleasure it gives her. I also think for any level of beginner it’s great as theoretically you could just use the first bead and it’s big enough to feel unlike the graduated ones that start tiny in diameter.

Does anyone know which is more effective for prostate massage: the Aneros Helix Syn Trident Silicone Prostate Massager or the Butt Tingler 10 Function Vibrating Butt Plug?

I prefer just a large long dildo. I’ve never tried anything that vibrates. The thought does interest me though.

Hi, have you had a look at This thread? Its long but has alot of toy recommendations for prostate massage in it

Does anyone know which is more effective for prostate massage: the Aneros Helix Syn Trident Silicone Prostate Massager or the Butt Tingler 10 Function Vibrating Butt Plug?

Always the aneros for me, they help you learn about how your body works and responds to stimulation. For me vibrations though initially feel nice quickly become more of a distraction and tend to somewhat numb my sensations.

I have both Jewlled Plugs and silicone ones with a T-bar.

I don’t use the Jewlled plug really … I’m paranoid about ‘losing’ it :wink: so will often use a piece of cord - just in case, but I think they do look really sexy to look at them.

I know I won’t have that problem with a T-Bar ending, and it feels comfortable on the outside when it’s in! … my preference xx

R xx

Ive been getting back into my bigger toys lately including more regular use of the large LH silicone plug, this has become much easier to insert and remove especially with wear most days.

I also enjoy the Doc Johnson American bombshell plug with its 7.75 inch girth, I feel that that is big enough at this stage (mind you, i used to think 5.25 was big enough once)