anal stretching?

hey guys! ive been doing anal play for about 2 years now and have worked up the a medium sized but plug and havent moved on from this for about a year as i was happy with the size

however, i recently (last week) pushed it a little further (no pun intended) and felt a new stretching feeling in my anus, i hadnt felt this before like this it didnt hurt a bit but it felt amazing

but im worried if i do this to much or to often ill desensatize my self from it and need to keep going wider and cause damage to myself.

has anyone else had that and if so, any idvice for this? things to watch for or how often i should do this without injuring myself or anything?

I've been having anal for years, using really large toys, and providing you take things up a notch slowly each time you wont injure or desensitise yourself. Your anus will return to its 'normal' size relatively quckly after each session....so there's no reason why you shouldn't do it as often as you like.

Anal fisting dosent cause any damage so large toys are unlikely too and the feeling of being really stretched is amazing xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I've been having anal for years, using really large toys, and providing you take things up a notch slowly each time you wont injure or desensitise yourself. Your anus will return to its 'normal' size relatively quckly after each session....so there's no reason why you shouldn't do it as often as you like.

Anal fisting dosent cause any damage so large toys are unlikely too and the feeling of being really stretched is amazing xx

+1

You're not gonna get any wiser words than those offered by guru TerriJJ!!

Enjoy xxx

HonestLoverBoy98 wrote:

hey guys! ive been doing anal play for about 2 years now and have worked up the a medium sized but plug and havent moved on from this for about a year as i was happy with the size

however, i recently (last week) pushed it a little further (no pun intended) and felt a new stretching feeling in my anus, i hadnt felt this before like this it didnt hurt a bit but it felt amazing

but im worried if i do this to much or to often ill desensatize my self from it and need to keep going wider and cause damage to myself.

has anyone else had that and if so, any idvice for this? things to watch for or how often i should do this without injuring myself or anything?

Hi, I have been into anal masturbation and stretching for about 20 years. I used to worry about incontinence and so on but it has never been a problem even though I can now take an 8 inch circumference toy and need at least 7 inches to feel any excitement at all.

I am lucky in that my OH likes to Peg me and I can experience anal orgasm sometimes. My anus is definitely not a noraml size and shape any more but everything still works fine. Even if I have a tummy upset, I can control it.

1 Like

My wife and I love anal stretching and occurs very frequently. We use many varied sized toys.She realy enjoys anal fisting but my hands and those of her other men friends are far too large but her lady friends hands appear just right ( sounds like the 3 bears) and give her a thorough seeing to and give her several orgasms. They also stretch her with realy large toys and once finished her anus returns to it's perfect little bomb blast size. She stretches me with toys starting with standard widths then increasing sizes slowly.

HonestLoverBoy98 wrote:

Hi I have been playing for forty years and can take eleven inch circumference toys, and still love it with no ill effects.

Hi I have been stretching for forty years up to nearly 12 nigh girth and still love it and have not experienced any loss of sensation, carry on and have fun.

No problems here either, after years of stretching. Been fisted, pegged and large inflatable butt plugs and dildos used many a time, and the last few times the wife has even used the LH Desire rechargable wand on my P Spot which was Amazing and never suffered no desensitization, and everything has always gone back to normal within time.
So don't worry take your time, plenty of lube
and increasing size should be no problem.
STOP if it doesn't feel right never force things....just ENJOY!!

Much the same advice as above, just go slowly, take a few days off if required from playing, I'm using this one at the moment; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541

and did have this one; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31405

but it proved too big for my bone structure. Pop it on the loo seat cover, or on top of a sturdy bucket and sit on them for hands free play.

If you're at medium size try the large; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350 its quite a step up but worth it, if you don't want to buy lots of slightly bigger plugs over time then this will save money and goes from about a atandard large to "all the way" https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

I also take my wifes fist when she's willing