Anal toy fun

Hi I’m currently working from home and looking at using some anal toys. I have some plugs and beads and looking for suggestions on what to use.

3 Likes

Wear a plug that is comfortable for you to wear long term, when you can wear this for a prolonged period you could look at upsizing. If your looking for new toys consider purchasing a hush butt plug by lovense you could then have more stimulation all controlled by your phone ?

1 Like

I suppose it depends on what you want to get out of it. Are you trying to find something to use while working or something quick and easy during a break?

1 Like

Something that vibrates could add an extra level to your play time especially while working. Alternatively maybe try something in steel or glass as many on here have highly recommended them :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Dan19

I have a favourite toy below maybe one to work up to but worth the effort!

1 Like

The description of the above plug really nails it. Personally with plugs I find medium sized nice, large full filled pleasure but need working up to. XL too big and I don’t have the patience to work up to them.

For me plugs are the winner for being good for long wear and being able to sit comfortably with them in. More fun to move about though rather than sitting around

1 Like

Thanks for the advice people. I will put my plug in for work today

2 Likes