Anal toy or normal dildo / vibrator.??

Been trying to decide what to buy next.... Had my anal first toy and still wanting to progress to something a bit bigger... Is there much of a differnce between the two options, one better than the other? Newbie with this type of thing.....

i have combination of the two for serving different purposes.

butt plugs for example wont give you a deep penetration, however will give a wider girth (depending on the plug) and the better ones can be left in for a period of time due to the flared bases.

a regular dildo on the other hand will give you more length and a more realistic feel - but normal sized girth and definitely cant be left in for periods of time.

over time i have collected quite a few butt plugs for different reasons, be it materials or moving up in sizes etc.

hope that helps

The main thing you have to think about with anal toys is is it safe?

The only thing that seperates true anal toys from any other insertable is a wide or flaired base to stop it vanishing upwards. Also to be considered is how easy it is to clean, because with anal toys lube and such will get everywhere.

Once you've worked out of it's safe it doesn't really matter what section you find the toy in. Plugs, dildos, vibrators. So long as they are safe, feel free to explore.