Anal toys for men

Hi.

got a couple of plugs and a large ish dildo. And love um.

Use them alone and with the girlfriend. Are we alone in our fun?

no your not alone in your fun at all, me and my ex used to play with our toys togeter and she loved using a vibe on me

What toys did you share? We share the plugs as there smaller for her.

different sized plugs, and then vibes all the way upto 8'' which we both had several times, lots of lube was needed for the 8'' and it really did make my eyes water every time i think lol

I'm new to anal toys but bought a small one to see what it's like, can't get enough of it now. I'm wanting to get a bigger one but there are so many shapes and sizes I don't know what to try next.

I would like to try a prostrate massager and one that's shaped like a real penis.

Any advise would be helpful

I'm looking for an anal toy for the OH but haven't a clue where to start. He hasn't had anything bigger than a finger so obviously don't want anything size wise that is going to have him hiding away in fear but should I go for a butt plug (I have a vibrating one that I use and love), a anal vibrator, prostrate massager or dildo. So many options, I'll probably just end up buying a selection.

I have a butt plug and a prostrate massager, use them when I'm home alone and also with my wife. I can't believe how many guys on here enjoy anal play I went years thinking I was weird. Haha

I can't believe how many guys on here enjoy anal play I went years thinking I was weird.

I didn't think there were so many men into anal play either. And now I know why, now we always include anal play when we have sex.

Just had the pleasure of anal beads, such a good feeling when by yourself

Just start small. My first was a 5.5" plug and still use it to get started. I think men think that anal play is only for woman and gay men but I think every man thinks about it.

Marriedscot wrote:

I have a butt plug and a prostrate massager, use them when I'm home alone and also with my wife. I can't believe how many guys on here enjoy anal play I went years thinking I was weird. Haha

likewise, always been worried about what others would think about it, but feel so empowered to see others that enjoy it too. great big weight off the shoulders.

I'm looking to get a prostrate massager but there are so many to choose from?

jakes wrote:

I'm looking to get a prostrate massager but there are so many to choose from?

best bet is to look at the reviews, and choose between that, and a size that suits you.

I'm new to anal play, but my OH was keen and I was excited at the thought of it. The first time she used her mini vibrator on me and that was really good, so I bought a vibrating butt plug and love it. I never thought I'd be able to get anything in there, but with plenty of lube it slides in nicely. I'm really interested in a prostate massager too now and eventually, my OH wants to peg me. I can't wait. It has opened up a whole new dimension to our love making - and the role reversal element is really sexy.

This reminds me of the pegging pride thread a little. Anyways nice to see all you guys have taken the plunge or should that be plug-nge. Lols. Have fun, i know I do!!

Love it. Have several plugs use them alone and with o/h. Why should the girls have all the fun ?

I love it too. Not done it for a while and last time was two weeks ago. Now looking at larger or life like.

frenchmaid wrote:

Love it. Have several plugs use them alone and with o/h. Why should the girls have all the fun ?

exactly. my thoughts are, we've been given it, so why can't we use it?

I was always worried that back door fun could be misconstrued as being the other way inclined (which i have nothing against by the way), but for me, Anal pleasure has nothing to do with that sort of thing, its purely down to pleasuring a different area of the body.

this is one i've tried,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

i'll be writing a review on it shortly, but in short it was very good. I did buy another one from the same maker, but it was useless, that too will get reviewed.

Mcbean wrote:

this is one i've tried,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

i'll be writing a review on it shortly, but in short it was very good. I did buy another one from the same maker, but it was useless, that too will get reviewed.

i've just done the review, should be live in the next 24h.