Anal toys for women

So we are now experimenting with anal toys but there are so many. From a woman’s perspective what are the best and favourite type of anal toys? Dildos, beads, plugs, vibrating plugs we just want to know what makes them feel different and what’s more likely to make a woman orgasm from anal play?

7 Likes

From my (male) ex’s (female) perspective, she used to wear plugs out in public and it was the thrill that got her off, but for actual orgasms she used to want anything close to the real thing, so dildos would be best.

Hope that helps,

1 Like

You can use most anal toys interchangeably but the simple answer:

Plug - designed to be inserted and left in. Pleasure comes from the feeling of having them inside, movement as you move, any functions of the toy (vibration, free roaming balls etc) and potentially mental stimulation if you are wearing it out and about.

Beads - designed to be inserted and removed. Removal at the point of orgasm normally intensifies the orgasm or increases the duration (or at least that’s the idea)

Dildos - designed to be thrusted in and out. Pleasure comes from stimulating the nerve ends throughout the butt.

There isn’t one that is more likely to make a woman orgasm as everyone is individual so it’s about finding what works for you

2 Likes

We have a mix of toys.

Butt plugs to get her relaxed and in the mood for further adventures

Our latest purchase which she loves is this dildo

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lovehoney/p/basics-slimline-anal-starter-dildo-6-inch/68843.html

It gives her the feeling of having my cock in both holes at once

2 Likes

This. This is an excellent summary.
I don’t have anything to add other than if you’re going to use a plug for long term wear try to get one with a slim neck (is that what it’s called? - the bit between the base and the actual bulb) so that the plug can stay up there for fullness etc, but the actual hole isn’t stretched to the point it becomes loose long term - if that makes sense. Unless you’re into that kind of thing.
Also get a plug with a wide base, or t bar so that it doesn’t get sucked in.

1 Like

@Calie is absolutely right, it is not one thing suits all and until you try a few different things you won’t know what is best for you and your partner.

However, for me personally, it is the sensation at the anal sphincter that is most pleasurable. I don’t get a lot from just having something sat in there or from internal vibrations but rimming type plugs where there is something going on at the sphincter are great. Lovehoney used to do a Desire range rimming plug that had motorised rotating beads around the neck (and internal vibration) and this is my favourite plug by a mile. The only similar that I can see now is the B-vibe rimming plug, but it does come with a very, very hefty price tag. Such a pity LH stopped doing the Desire one which worked exactly the same but was different in shape internally.

The other option we have that I enjoy is this DP strap-on. I replaced the bullet with the Mantric bullet as the one that comes with it is very buzzy but otherwise I’d recommend it. Again, it’s my personal preference but the enjoymenent comes from the sphicter opening and closing over the beads rather than internal stimulation.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s been mentioned above but there’s probably little point in using any that are designed specifically for prostate massage.
The shape is specific to the male anatomy (those with a prostate gland) although I’m sure they would work perfectly as a G spot massager.

Actually I disagree. Whilst someone without a prostate won’t get the full benefit from a toy designed for a prostate, it doesn’t mean it won’t feel good at all. Obviously, vibrating or moving ones will be better than standard prostate toys

Love a vibrating butt plug - especially the remote control type that you can wear in your knickers / trousers without anyone to notice

Often wear mine while driving and on long journeys it gets your mind into serious sexy mode ( just do not orgasm while driving)

Anal beads - tried a few times but found no good

1 Like

I love a butt plug, I think it’s the added security of the flared base so I am confident to wear it for a length of time without worrying about a potential embarrassing trip to A&E.
I especially like metal or glass plugs as on a hot day I’ll keep it in the fridge until ready to insert and it’s really refreshing!

1 Like

Particularly at trafficights @batjamboree

Could the title be made a little more inclusive? I’m assigned female at birth so I feel I can answer this. For myself personally I really enjoy plugs and my vibrating on is shaped a little like a prostate massager, dildos and fingers. Beads don’t really do it for me as I can never get the timing right.