Anal Training

I’ve tried a couple of times and it really doesn’t do anything for me. I’m hoping that we might find a toy to get me into it.

1 Like

Larger in the back than the front, that’s a tiny hole! :dizzy_face:

Sounds to me @MrsFireAndIce that you’ve done this completely the right way, my OH spent 3 months training her bum with gradually larger plugs and toys till she was comfortable that she was stretched enough and comfortable enough with something in her bum, to be fair to train yourself mentally that youve got something in your bum is probably more important than the stretching side of it although that is important too.
This made it a complete success and our sexlife has been majority anal since, she always orgasms from anal sex and they are by far the strongest she has which is probably why she insists on it 90% of the time.
She hasn’t told any people that she’s an anal queen except one of our friends who was totally shocked as my OH comes over as so vanilla! but the friend then thought if my OH does it maybe there’s something in to this anal thing and without knowing the mental and bum training my OH did and not doing her research she just tried it the next time she had sex with her partner, needless to say it was a complete disaster, she told my OH it hurt herself and she just couldn’t get comfortable with something in her bum and despite my OH pointing out where she went wrong It scared her so much she has not allowed anything near her bum since!!
Oh and she didnt use the right lube, if any and like others have said the first rule of anal club is lube and lots of it! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I found insertable toys a bit hit and miss but enjoy tickly vibrating things round the outside, particularly through underwear. :joy_cat:

1 Like

I started playing with my butt in my 20’s, now 55 im limited in size of toy by the gap in my pelvis, but everything works as it should inspite of huge toys and fists

Little update since you said you’d like to hear. It was an amazing experience and will for sure be repeated in the future. I definitely feel that training was an important step for me, both mentally and physically. My husband was quite surprised when I said I was ready the other night.

4 Likes

Would the product below be much help with stretching or shud I concentrate more on the opening

I personally have no experience with these. Hopefully someone else can give you better insight.

@caffcple

I have tried inflatables (similar to the one you linked) but did not generally like them much after the initial “wow that’s so full feeling” dissipated. They also have a tendency to “deform” when inflated based on your internal anatomy and not “blow up” in the same shape after repeated use.

You were asking for a tapered gradually dilating object?

Have you looked at

If not I would encourage you to read the reviews by verified buyers to see if this is something you’re interested in for depth play.

Along with the one;
@Quiet_ones_are_worse linked I think those two would be best for increasing your ability to take longer/larger toys.
The one @Quiet_ones_are_worse linked should rapidly increase your size capabilities, especially at that 10-11 inch depth area where the curve starts that I was bottomed out at for a long time.

The 22inch one that’s double ended is better suited for depth training as it’s flexible and slim enough to navigate the 90 curve in the “upper part of the descending colon/lower/large intestine.”Its also double ended meaning your partner can have fun with you or that you can switch to the other end if you’ve broken past that depth plateau.

There are pros and cons to both. I haven’t used either personally but have read the reviews on both and think both are equally suitable depending on your intentions / depth interests.

However, I can state with certainty that once you’re in past the ~10-11” mark you’ll need a more flexible slimmer toy before you can progress to larger.

It took me a long long time to navigate that curve in the lower/large intestine and wish I had known about the 22inch one a long time ago. Because that’s where I was bottoming out for a long time.

According to all the research I can find on the colon/lower/large intestine the curve appears to be at the roughly 10-11 inch mark. If you’re aiming to increase size below that roughly 10-11 inch depth level the one @Quiet_ones_are_worse linked probably should fit your needs more. Plus it will obviously increase your “insertion girth size” much much more than the 22 inch one.

If I could “start” all over again I would get both. Depth play past the roughly 10-11 inch mark is a totally different feeling than play below that mark. And both are fun.

As a general PSA, I think it would be irresponsible not to state that more depth means more…necessity for “deep cleaning.” (That level of cleaning can be very unhealthy if done too often).

Hope this helped some.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice , looks about righ , the 3.5 in would be perfect.to help a slow stretch and I bed the missus will love the other end

@caffcple

Glad it helped some.

Just don’t forget about @Quiet_ones_are_worse ’s recommendation as well.

That one will definitely help you more in the beginning stage once you train the nerves in your anal canal to accept stimulation.

I understand why at first like Quiet said, it can be a bit more extreme than what you might need at first (paraphrased).

But I think you’ll find like a lot of people half the fun of Anal is the “fullness” of being stuffed and the Intimidator will definitely accomplish that much better once you’re used to the feeling should you find you like that.

Like a lot of other enthusiasts. You may find you enjoy the sense of satisfaction when you progress in size. (It’s like a competition with yourself).

And I certainly love the look on my GFs face when she stuffs me more.

Just be sure to do so safely, slowly, well lubed and not too often if you like depth play.

Doing a full cleanse past the colon/large intestine into your smaller intestines too often can be really bad for your electrolytic and “healthy gut flora/bacterial” health.

The general rule I’ve heard on what is “too often” is 3 times a week with that respect.

But I also know of people who do it almost daily. They just know to keep their electrolytic balance in check and take a lot of pre and probiotic supplements/Activia like Yogurt Products to keep their healthy gut “flora/‘good gut bacteria’ that help in food digestion and absorption,” in check as a result.

Let us know what works for you and how you’re trucking along if you feel comfortable doing so.

The only way I’ve leaned as much as I have is by comparing notes with others and researching what I’ve heard.

This seems like the safe place to have a communal conversation on that and I’m sure others can benefit from it if they are also looking into dabbling in this arena.

And there’s certainly more I can learn as well.

Best wishes on your journey. And remember, It’s your journey, so do what makes you comfortable and happy.

Starting my anal training tomorrow unfortunately the douche hasn’t arrived yet

1 Like

If you take it slow, it will not cause any issues.
It really important to go slow, use loads of lube and if it hurts then stop.

I often play with big plugs, get fisted or pegged with a big dildo by my wife. We have been doing this for about 8 years now without any issues, goes right back to normal.