Anal Training

I’ve been working on anal training for quite some time now. Just recently worked up to using a dildo vs butt plugs. It’s been going really well. Just curious as to how long others have waited before moving on to anal sex after starting with a dildo? My husband and I are very excited to have anal sex rather than just anal play with toys.

5 Likes

If you want to have anal sex, go for it. Anal training is less about training your anus than it is about training your brain. If you are excited to try, go for it. Obviously, take the same precautions and measures you would for toys (lube, slow at first) but unless your husband’s penis is the size of an arm or something, you should be fine.

9 Likes

Thanks for the response. I was thinking the same but wanted to hear other opinions first

3 Likes

I agree with @Calie, go for it if you feel ready. I didn’t really do any anal “training” apart from playing with a butt plug before we had anal sex. Just make sure you use enough lube, take it slowly and let him know if it feels uncomfortable. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourselves :smiley:

5 Likes

@MrsFireAndIce

My wife and I both agree, just go for it
If you want to make life a little easier you can always insert a lubricated butt plug in first
We normally start in doggystyle with PIV and butt plug then move onto anal while she’s stimulating herself
Wife enjoys it as much as I do as she sometimes gets an anal orgasm

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ve done enough to just go for it.

We do anal training with my husband, for two reasons really. It’s an excuse for me to penetrate his ass with things, and he wants to use larger sized toys, so it’s getting his ass used to taking them. It does work, as he can take a toy way larger than I can, and we both seem to enjoy that challenge!

4 Likes

Good work on training for it, but i agree with everyone else here. Go fo it. Enjoy it.
Lube lube lube and you’ll both be fine.
Remember anal is as much a trust exercise as anything else and no doubt you’ll be a bit nervous. My advice would be try to have a good chat about it and set some ground rules i.e. who is in control etc.
Thats what the wife and i did. She was 100% in control and told me when to slide in, stop, go more, pull back a bit and to gently rock back and forth. It took a bit of time for her to take all of me but she managed it and then once comfortabe she let me move at my own pace to an awesome climax. we both had a great time and shared something that was pretty awesome.

Good luck and it would be great to hear how it went once you’ve taken the plunge.

2 Likes

I know this may be a very silly question but I feel I have been around long enough to ask this. By having/training for anal have any effect on what the area was designed for? Does it in someway make it incontinent?

1 Like

No my wife fists me and theres no lasting issues

1 Like

For anal, my view is too much lube is almost enough :joy:

2 Likes

I’d say it can take until you feel ready for it, some are faster than others but there’s no shame in taking time to work up to it until your ready :relieved:

1 Like

PIV took more training…but I’m weird. Anal was amazing from the beginning. I get anal almost daily. There’s no sign of it wearing out yet, and I take some pretty firm pounding.

4 Likes

It’s not just you, I have the same issue. Every time I take a break from PIV I have to work back up to it again, a process I’m going through again at the moment. Thankfully my husband is very patient and understanding! I’ll get there eventually :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone recommend a straight anal toy with no bumps that starts small and tapers to a larger circumference, really struggling to stretch that little bit further

2 Likes

@caffcple I don’t think LH sell anything like that (i’d like something like that too so if anyone can correct me that would be awesome!). Have you considered an inflatable dildo / butt plug?

1 Like

Just go for it, but as everyone says plenty of lub and go slow, don’t just ram it in

1 Like

Possibly a bit more extreme than you want but does fit the bill

3 Likes

They won’t be tapered, but they make vaginal dilator sets (basically, dildos in multiple sizes) that women use as objects for Kegel exercises. There are some sets with really small ones. You might be able to practice using a larger size as you get used to the smaller ones.

However, just to be honest, it didn’t work for me when I was trying to stretch out for PIV sex.

3 Likes

We decided on the strategy between us. It is a fairly robust part of the body if you treat it well, so we decided on the “training” to get us used to taking larger items we couldn’t get in up front. Gentle and slow work to get the larger items in, whilst ensuring that everything closes up and works. We haven’t gone massive, but he can get large stuff in, and definitely no incontinence involved, which is the plan. All good.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, anal has never been on my radar so was intrigued. I assume taking it slowly is the key thing.

2 Likes